Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I am 41 year old woman. It’s no secret that our body undergoes a number of changes as we get older. Our waistline may fluctuate, our hormones may take on a mind of their own, and our skin may undergos some changes. But we can help us! I read a lot about collagen, but I didn't believe it and decided to try it myself. I use California Gold Nutrition about 3 mounths and I can tell you the truth-it’s realy works! I don’t use any creams & oils. My skin is very soft,my hair stopped falling out less and I’m full of energy. I’m recommend everyone.

08f6133f-ca5e-4fa6-8303-69f875930c94

I personally like this type of collagen , the only downside that it has is the tablet just quiet humongous (haha). I guess you might bite it into 4/5 pieces so you will not get choke of the tablet ( I been doing that) and don't worry about the taste because It doesn't taste bad at all. all in all I like this product.

78d87cea-3dbe-4d79-a8b0-be352ff0104d
8bfc08c1-72be-4b6d-8257-4dcc260d8fa6
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

greatly recommended!..it really help to reduced hair fall and help your skin become lighter and smoother.. I see that even my nails become more healthier...I also felt that my health improved by taking this supplement it does have a lot of healthy benefits and the quality is quite amazing!

0c740726-392e-4c4e-a780-358db38d477b
Posted on May 18, 2022

I can't do with this product because of my daily work. I work I a very busy environment and am on my feet all day. I use my collagen first in thing in the morning to support my bone and joints. I bought it because of the pain from my feet and I will confess I don't feel it anymore. since I started taken it, it reduce my intake of pain relief.

7dda0812-423a-429b-854f-ef8cf09bf422
Posted on May 1, 2022

Great quality collagen. Hydrolyzed which helps be absorbed better added benefit of vitamin C. Great benefit to a low carb or low fat diet. Pure protein. Helps with cartilage production and improves skin, hair and nails. Great quality ingredients. Convenient having tablet form. I also have powdered collagen see photo for my favourite collagen powders which I mix with smoothies and frozen fruit, I use seirra electrolyte powder to my smoothies with powdered collagen and tried Dr Axe multi- Collagen which is more expensive and has medicinal raspberry taste but has added nutrients. Hope this helps.

44350e60-2fbd-44a6-b46d-5c3bfdedf668
9ca04101-3043-4e08-96c6-972db8eaf44b
314e51d3-b9f5-4d31-8b42-0c7ff4f02b87
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

the quality of this product is highly recommended the ingredient is best for the age 18 above composition for the body package deal and benefit to improve hair,nail and support to your skin very effective diet supplement specially in your knee and deficiency product the taste is so sweet.love it

613249e4-ff4b-4fc0-9226-3413cd3d39a8
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I've been looking all over for an effective supplement to help my joint pain being that I'm in my 40's with less physical activity...came across this product with very good review. It's affordable so I tried it...and.. IT IS EFFECTIVE! I'm doing this review to help others out there who might have the same problems I have... It's true...you see the effect right away especially on these cold months....3 days of taking it, joint pains especially on knees, low back and foot have lessened to no pain. But it may still depends on how your body processes it. you take 2 tablets X3/day and the whole bottle should be good for 41-42 days. The only problem others might have is the size of the tablets.

d7edf467-4efb-4105-8027-dff1415bb93f
8d0bfbcf-cb39-4864-9319-ff4c383cc0d6
Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I dont really know if it is effective but it is good value for money! I have not yrt followed the recommended intake of 6 tablets a day and have only taken around 2-4 tablets per day as it is a little hard for me to follow the timing as instructed: take 1 hr before meal or 2 hrs after meal. I guess thats just my problem though.

329c4aac-bc62-4f0a-a1b1-817457d0f24f
7fcabe3d-adfd-444e-a3fa-ec99d4f3b27d
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I am a 27-year old male with a graduate degree and an average income who has struggled to stay healthy in my 20s. I bought this vitamin because I was curious to see if it would help me or not. I began taking it 2 weeks ago and have seen some noticeable improvements in my life...I feel more awake, less tired, and even more energized

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a year now and it really has made a difference. My energy levels have drastically improved and I've seen some noticeable changes in my health and well-being. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a supplement to help improve their quality of life or just on the market for something new!