Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, L-Theanine, AlphaWave, Supports Relaxation, Calm Focus, 100 mg, 30 Veggie Capsules - iHerb

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I use L-Theanine every time I drink coffee. I combine the cheerfulness and energy of coffee with mental focus and calm. Small package, but at a very reasonable price. Excellent quality and composition of the additive. I prefer L-Theanine which is chewy, but the price is a bit higher. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I like this supplement because it's a burst of strength and energy whenever I take it. It has given me more energy and I feel better overall - my sleep is better, my mood is better, and my immunity has been boosted. This product definitely helped improve the quality of my life and I would recommend it to anyone looking to boost their health!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I take this vitamin daily and I'm in love with it. My body feels stronger and more energized, my mood has improved and I'm definitely more alert, as well as healthier. It is a good supplement for all people who are looking for a boost in health, immunity and well-being!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

My husband was diagnosed with having prostate cancer and we were told to take a course of radiation. After researching online and listening to their doctors, we found out that radiation will cause long term damage. We decided not to risk it and instead opted for this amazing vitamin. It's been about six weeks since I started taking the vitamins, and I have already noticed a huge difference in

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This vitamin is a supplement that includes vitamins that are often lacking in our diets and that affect mood, health, and well-being. It's been about a month since I've been taking this vitamin and for the most part, I've noticed changes in my overall health. I have more energy, feel less tired throughout the day, and have better moods than before.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This is the first time I've tried this vitamin and it's made a huge difference. It's helped me with my energy levels and I feel much more awake throughout the day. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, especially those who have problems sleeping and need a boost of energy!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

If you're looking for a great supplement to add to your daily routine, this is it. I've noticed that it has been really useful in speeding up my recovery time, so much so that I've stopped taking ibuprofen altogether. It's also improved my mood and helped me sleep better, which is something I was having issues with before.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for about 3 weeks now and it's been excellent. It has given me energy, relief from stress, improved my mood and health overall. I have noticed a significant difference in my focus and motivation levels as well. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an improvement in their quality of life.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I'm very pleased with this vitamin. I've been taking it for a few months now, and have noticed a noticeable improvement in my mood, energy and health. It's not necessarily a 'weight loss' product but will help with weight loss if combined with healthy diet and regular exercise.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for about 6 months and I joke with my wife that its the only thing in our house that doesn't need to be replaced! Other than being an athlete, our family is always very busy. This vitamin is a great product because of its not being too over-stimulating and working on the way your body keeps itself healthy. It improves mood