Posted on Apr 1, 2022
Good

Most vitamin D3 gets packaged in soft gel capsules or powdered capsules. I tried this one as I read that liquid absorbs best into our system. The product is very promising. But I also haven’t had any major colds since Covid. Perhaps this product helped. But it’s also a little messy! Prepare to have yellow-greenish gooey liquid oozing out of the sachet after cutting it open.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

using it daily with no exception. good taste of mango. my vitamin D level was good when I did the test. sometimes hard to open the individual package.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Keep you immune system strong. Don’t forget to take along on vacation. Packaging is convenient for traveling.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

this drug is constantly in my house, I watch my youth

Posted on May 26, 2022

High dosage. Good form of vit D. For this dose you need from vit k2 mk7. Too many expensive.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It is a good product

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Good for health

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Very good product

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Every time I had a health check-up, I was told that my vitamin D level was low, but after taking this product for a few days and measuring it again, it doesn't say that. It tastes good, and I take one pack a day and it's great for replenishing my vitamin D!