Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I had heard that Magnesium was good for sleep, so I have been taking two before bed and it's worked wonders! Side benefits that I wasn't anticipating is it helps balance hormones and curb cravings. It also seems to be helping with joint pain I've suffered with in my left leg/knee.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

California Gold is great Quality, I have been taking these for awhile now and have noticed I'm able to sleep 😴 better, Also I first started taking th ese Magnesium to see if it would help with muscle cramps and have noticed a considerable amount of difference. Another thing it helped with was my leg twitching. If my review helped in any way please give a thumbs up, Cheer's from Australia 👍🏼👍🏼

CGN are known to offer great quality at affordable price and this Mg supplement is no exception. 👍 I knew what to expect from the Magnesium Chelate as far as the ingredients are concerned, but the big size package was an added bonus. The tablets are small and easy to take, no taste, and they offer all the benefits of chelated mineral Magnesium - better sleep, muscle and joint relaxation, and general well-being, 😊 Did you know that Mg is essential for 300+ processes in the body and it supports proper hormone-production?

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Magnesium Glycinate is taken by my parents every night, to relex their muscles, nerve and so as to have a good sleep. And according the some research, Ca and Mag are in competitive position, so I did not provide Ca supplement to my parents. So far their sleep is good, together with the 1mg help of melatonin.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a good magnesium supplement. Pathway of mineral absorption is limited. But the chelate minerals to be absorbed along with the amino acid. This allows me to get enough of the minerals I need. I use it for relaxation before going to sleep. Although I didn't feel any change But magnesium is always what your body needs.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

One of the best quality magnesium on iherb. I drink it before going to bed, I sleep very well, and in the morning it is a benefit that I am well rested. The muscles recover a lot. The packaging is of the same quality as all the others from CN

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Appears to be good quality and is a very large package. I get a lot of benefit from this supplement. Helps me sleep even if I don't take anything else to help sleep. Pills are managable size, not too big. It's a good magnesium supplement and will buy again!

Posted on May 28, 2022

Started taking Magnesium as a supplement on the advice of a friend who notice my lack of spryness. After a week or so of taking these I am convinced that I had a magnesium deficiency because now I feel wonderful - sleep is better, I have more strength and stamina, and just overall wellness is improved.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

If you can't sleep in the night, you're most likely lacking this important mineral. Pretty much everyone is, sadly. This brand makes quality top tier ingredient supplements. This is the brand you should trust. The benefits of taking magnesium are insane. Look it up, trust me, then look up magnesium deficiency side effects. I bet you see something you struggle with. The choice is easy.