Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Omega 3 fish oil

I am using D3 omega past 12 years, recently shifted my brand to california nutrition,. there is remarkable difference in my activity, knee pain after walk not occuring, no belching, there is improvement I will not get exited suddenly, my eye sight for night driving has improved. After exercise fatigue level is reduced. Overall at 70 I am feeling very happy with the product.

1b1e70e6-d805-4b03-bd91-4a3f56846125

I take Omega-3 regularly, without interruptions, 1 g each in a day. In this formulation, one serving (2 capsules) contains 640 mg of Omega-3, so I take two capsules in the morning and one in the evening with meals. After one month, I noticed for myself: increased attentiveness appeared in my work, I began to memorize much more information, I see an improvement in the skin, nails, hair became more smooth and shiny. I feel a surge of additional strength and energy that allows me to do much more than I could afford before. I recommend Omega-3 to anyone who, like me, wants to lead an active lifestyle, keep up with the times and enjoy the maximum out of every day.

332ccb60-81da-4b89-a6b1-7859571525d1
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The best Omega 3 I have tried, this type is very, very excellent. One of the most important benefits is that it reduces the risk of heart disease and protects the brain from Alzheimer's and dementia Promote bone and joint health And the strange thing that I saw is that it suppresses the appetite, thus reducing obesity. If it helps you, please give me a like ❤️

8b9ea008-198e-429d-9a4a-4aed8e2f2afa
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I've been taking the supplement as directed on the bottle . I have not noticed any fishy aftertaste which is a bonus to anyone who takes fish oil pills . I like the fact that it gives you the ingredients on the back. Also I like the 100 count that is in the bottle package. The fact that it has no gluten or artificial colors or flavors is also important to me and also low sugar.

2ffa6dc1-c4c8-4313-8f24-35a10c1a2e7f
aeda3615-3f55-47fb-b44a-d22b60fda3c0
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

The quantity is big enough i liked it i will try it and let you know about the benefits of this omega 3 fish oil It is beneficial for health regarding heart and hair Thank you for reading my comment I hope it interested you and have a great day all thanks again

4f3f0a5f-75af-485f-a62d-527e7c04fbe0
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It has a very good quality, All ingredients are well distributed, Available for wide rande of age an has a good expiration date Not very bad fish taste, package os excellent, Omega bills have a benefit to me and my husband, it's also good for cholesterol, hair, heart and inflammation.

4589efea-32be-4b32-a592-49022a9cef39
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This quality is extremely good. All my family takes it so any age is good . Natural ingredients, fish oil. The package is okay. All the benefits. Omega is so important for organism. Nice for hair , heart work . No bad taste. If you have inflammation highly recommend. I take many packages without doubt

2d4d4e0e-ab2c-4927-999a-45dd7edc2745
Posted on May 24, 2022

Omega-3 fatty acids are healthy fats that the body needs in order to function properly, but which it cannot procure on its own, so the necessary intake must be provided through diet or dietary supplements. I chose California Gold Nutrition based on reviews and documentation, so I am confident in the quality and effectiveness of the product.

96b949b7-fd30-4265-bc9f-03d91ce90faa
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good product with reasonable price.it contains omega 3 and 6. It can help decrease cholesterol and LDL. I think it also increase HDL in your blood. Reduced risk of cardiovascular disease. Lowering triglyceride levels by slowing the rate they form in the liver. Overall quality is good. Need to tAke 2 tablets per day

06b664f9-d1d7-422b-b44c-08b31e8dd66b
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is one of the best type of omega 3 I have tried. I’m glad that this is made of Halal ingredients. And got it in one of the bundle offers from Iherb. The products can really fast. I hope they keep selling this product since this is one of the best quality HALAL omega 3 formulations I have found on IHerb.

2bb63a5e-5a3e-4178-a2af-acaecc2bf938