4.8

5,667
1,422
Posted on Mar 17, 2022
IFOS certified

The product is rated as 5 🌟 based on the classification of IFOS. Each star is given after confirmed compliance with international standards for fish oil (each batch goes through confirmatory testing). Contaminants commonly detected in fish oil omega-3 supplements: Total PCBs (Polychlorinated Biphenyls); Dioxins and Furans; Dioxin-Like PCBs; Mercury; Lead; Inorganic Arsenic; Cadmium Why are these chemicals found in fish oil in the first place? They enter the environment from industrial activity and persist for a long time, bioaccumulating in large fatty fish. This means that oil derived from these fish could contain too-high concentrations of contaminants. There’s no way to tell if your supplement is contaminated just by looking at it, or even by reading the label (companies typically only have to show testing documentation to sell legally, and there’s no guarantee of accuracy or legitimacy). Only laboratory testing can tell you for certain.

6f9f629e-0e93-4fd4-a52b-2138a10e6aca
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Been taking for a month. It’s odourless. I love it. I have been taking other fish oil brand which claim to be odourless, but surprisingly I also smell the fish oil when I burp. It has very high EPA/ DHA so taking one capsule is good enough. It’s better than taking the low concentration one with more capsule according to my pharmacist recommendation. Highly recommended

bda80ac2-45d5-48a7-a576-359c26ff9356
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

These EPA/DHA softgels contain 480 mg of EPA and 320 mg of DHA in triglyceride form. Most fish oils on the market come in the ethyl ester form, while these softgels are in the triglyceride form. There is currently a dearth of research on the advantages of the triglyceride form implying greater bioavailability (one study showing short-term advantages of the triglyceride form and one study in dyslipidemic subjects). Overall, not enough evidence to convince me to continue taking this triglyceride form. I have switched back to California Gold's regular EPA/DHA products.

b40f3fc0-619d-4c58-a5b9-d50034dd5d40
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

197a58ab-af65-493d-9184-d9a1c3c78f26
2,792

I tried this product when my health came to the brink of collapse. It helped me regain my strength, self-confidence and a lot more. I had no idea what was wrong with me for so long. My body had lost energy, I was weak and in pain practically all the time. My wife did not really want to hear about it when she heard from my friends

2,433

I think this review is a little long, but I am going to work on improving it. Can't believe the supplements I see advertised in ultra-glamorous fashion on tv. But you are really getting at something for an amazingly low price. To me, that makes all the difference in the world.

6,303

I'm a huge fan of this vitamin. It works really well and helps me maintain my health, mood, and quality of life. I've noticed a significant improvement in the overall quality of my life since taking it. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their health, mood, and well-being!

3,960

I haven't been taking this vitamin for too long, but I notice a lot of changes in my health and the way I feel. I have at least one hour of exercise in the morning now and am able to maintain a good mood without coffee. The quality of life has improved significantly!

1,174

this vitamin is a good supplement that I wish more people knew about. It has many benefits, but one of the main ones is that it improves mood. I feel more motivated and energetic after taking this Vitamin and it's easy to tell that there are noticeable improvements in my well-being as well as my health.