Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I have sibo and i must say, what a great quality prebiotic fiber supplement. I took this along with rifaximin to get rid of SIBO and it worked. Doesn't has any extra ingredients other than pure PHGG. Packaging is pretty good. After taking it for 4 weeks, my gut motility has surely increased and i am not constipated anymore plus i can already see the benefits. My digestion has been so much better. It has no taste and get absorbed pretty well. This is so much better than others prebiotics that causes lot of digestive issues for me. It is lot better and gentle on my gut is all i can say.

b5208cd4-4cb3-4cfb-8768-b8441fbdf315
Posted on May 17, 2022

Quality and taste are perfect. it mixes well in water and their is no after taste. this helps get bowels moving if constipation is a problem for u. I think it absorbs well and quick. may need to take a few days in a row if really constipated. good for the gut and digestive track. I have benefited from this tremendously. highly recommend this products

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have hard time going to bathroom due to constipation and this has saved my life! I used to take probiotic only, but adding prebiotic together with probiotic is a different experience. The scoop size is small that I can take it easily and there is no taste to this product. I would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Whenever my bowl movements feel slower than normal I drink one of these packets and it helps me usually within a few minutes or sometimes hours depending on how bad it is. But it is literally amazing and would definitely commend this to everyone who is trying to get in more fiber and improve bowls movements !!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

By the time this size will be used up, my husband’s gut microbiome should be healthier. Not sure if it will give him better absorption but it sure is cleaning and moving his intestines. Best of all, he takes it without complaining about its taste. This is first supplement he’s tried as a prebiotic.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I gave this to my husband. The fiber ingredients did not upset his gut. He normally doesn’t have constipation but his intestines needed this cleaning out. He gave me no issues on its composition or taste. It was thick but no other complaints from him. The packaging tubes was very very convenient for him to use. I plan on buying the jar to keep him squeaky clean for his age of 60.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Delivery is fast with good package condition. The package size is good and quality is good. Easier to take it out. My gut dysbiosis did resolved, and expedite the symptom resolution. The fiber suited for age 70 and above. constipation problem relieved just within a day. Taste is acceptable, easy to drink.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I was thinking about a prebiotic product. I bought this after being recommended by a friend :) A friend of the same age said it worked very well I've only eaten 2 packs yet, but I'm looking forward to it. The taste is good and it is a captive, so it is convenient to carry around. I'm having a hard time dieting, and I hope I can see good results.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I consume it with a meal and its taste. You get one plastic scoop inside, but it was in the powder so I didn't find it at first. I'm taking probiotic before bed. For now there aren't any noticeable changes but I'll update the comment after I give it some time.