Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Prenatal DHA for Pregnant and Nursing Mothers, 450 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Just received my parcel this morning as a breastfeeding mom i need to take vitamins so that i can pass through to my baby too. I try one tablet i like the taste, all i can say is i learned to love this Prenatal DHA. It has a lot of benefits The quality is good the ingredients. Everything is great highly recommended, but you need to seek advice first to your obgyne Thumbs up 👍👍👍.

0acdb36d-9dc6-40fa-a854-2bf658992dcd
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have been taking this supplement since I was pregnant. Honestly, I didn’t feel any effects when I was pregnant. After giving birth, I forgot to take ones while I stayed in a hospital. I felt my brain didn’t work well after giving birth. It was a mummy brain symptom. I restarted taking ones for a while and I realised my brain worked better. It’s difficult to say DHA exactly works for those who suffer from mummy brain but it works for me.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

These are a gel capsule. They are a little on the bigger side but most dha are and I don’t have issues swilling pills. They don’t have a weird smell or any kind of taste that I pick up on. I’ve been taking these for months and I will continue to take this brand.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 1, 2022

My sister asked me to buy this DHA. Her age is 36 years old. And she’s going to have baby. I often take omega and like its effect- my hair and skin look mush better. And this DHA from high quality fish oil is special for pregnant. The capsules are small size and have no bad taste or smell. We are satisfied.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

balanced formula for nursing period, help to keep you healthy and active. size of pills are big as usual for omega, but the shape is good, easy yo swallow

624db060-a16c-4ac3-93cb-18c66b9c74a8
Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I started taking this product when trying to conceive. The taste was okay, only a slightly fishy after taste that wasn't as bad when taken with food or with a large glass of water. The quality is good, and the serving size is two pills but even taking one will give you the recommended amount of DHA.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

First order and chose the product as it is not animal gelatin but fish gelatin (unlike other brands !). The capsules are quite big but I am fine with this as I get the enjoy the benefits of fish oil and omega 3 for my general health and well-being. Hope it’ll help in my upcoming iVf cycle, especially as I do not eat fish or meat everyday.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Quality is great , pill is a bit large but easy to swallow. No after taste what so ever. I’m half way through the bottle. It helps you get the supplements needed for you and your baby

f7380c59-89ce-4737-b5f1-315b478fbccf
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

First time trying this supplement out but chose it because of the raving reviews online. It's really easy to swallow for someone who usually have problems swallowing such pills

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

It is rather large to swallow so some mums with morning sickness might have difficulties. Glad there’s no weird taste in the mouth while I am psyching myself to swallow. Seems to have sufficient essential ingredients such as Omega benefiting prenatal needs.