Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Seaweed Rice Chips, Cheese, 5 oz (142 g) - iHerb

Posted on May 14, 2022

Light, crunchy, salty and so good. If you like salty snacks and the thin seaweed sheets then you would probably like these. They are curled and break easily but so tasty. The only setback is the price as they are not cheap as far as salty snacks go - but the packet is large. I still add them to my iherb order whenever I want a treat.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Finger licking & great snacks. This is my go-to snack when I need a munch at midday! And I finish the whole bag in one go - I just cannot say no! The quality is top notch - crunch and fresh out of the bag. Great low carb food for those looking for that bite.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

These are a perfect snack. They are light and crunchy and packed with flavor. Every time I have a few, I break off little chunks for my little rescue dog to snack on with me. He goes absolutely crazy for them. Overall, they are a great, healthier snack for both of us.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I love both the cheese and honey butter flavour from this brand of seaweed rice chips. Crunchy and flavourful, this is a great snacking alternative for those who crave the conventional potato chips. Many snacks that are marketed as "healthy" never taste as good as they claimed, but these seaweed rice chips are simply delightful.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

These are a perfect snack , they are light and good for diet because of the ingredients! It’s crunchy and freshly. Great low carb food and the quality is so good! The size and package is so super good for the price , i will order again and see another flavors

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

These seaweed rice chips are absolutely delicious and healthy! I personally think that wasabi is tastier than cheese. The cheese taste somehow doesn't really come across well when you eat them. Overall, these are light on the tummy and pack on a lot of taste. Each chip has plenty of crunch. Totally in love with them. Definitely recommend. The seal also helps extend the shelf life in case you don't finish them at one go!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Love it. Great taste and crunchy texture. Healthier choice than regular chips. But if you don't like seaweed, it is not a great choice.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Not what I expected but was pleasantly surprised. It’s not as cheesy as I thought, which I think makes the flavor work nicely with the seaweed. I think any cheesier would be a bit too strange a combination.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This a delicious snack. Good texture, great quality, good flavor. Can't recommend it enough. If you are looking for a seaweed snack, this is it!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

These are sweeter than I expected, and the texture is nice and crunchy. I like the combination of rice and seaweed, and the cheese flavoring is not obvious but adds a nice creaminess to these snacks.