Posted on Oct 26, 2021

This Resveratrol in particular is great because it really is high-potency. Ideally it would be 1g, but I guess I can take 2 capsules daily, which makes it too expensive for me. The capsules also seem to be pretty large in size. The downside of Resveratrol is that I read some studies that indicate that it lowers benefits of exercise. I work out regularly (weight lifting) and I have noticed a very minor decline in strength. That is the only con about this supplement. Anti-aging effects outweigh these downsides. This is my first order of this brand. Previously I used to order another brand, but since this is an iHerb brand, I get a shipping discount.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I am on a protocol by my functional medicine doctor for leaky gut and Hashimoto and Resveratrol is on the list. I bought this brand as it is the most affordable. I can’t tell a major difference and am not sure it should have a crazy effect, but resveratrol is something I will take daily for the rest of my life, due to its anti aging and antioxidant properties.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Japanese knotweed is the best source of trans resveratrol and is the only ingredient in this. And, as is so often the case, iHerb’s brand is the best value I’ve found. It seems to be as high quality as other more expensive brands I’ve used. It does seem to help reduce inflammation.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Resveratrol is supposed to help with a lot of things including inflammation. Trans-Resveratrol is the most bioavailable form and this is a high dose for a good price. I like that CGN is 3rd party tested so that you could see if it contains heavy metals. Like with all antioxidants it is hard to tell if it works because the effects are often subtle. But Resveratrol has a lot of studies so I will keep using it. I will buy this again when it on sale.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It can protect humans from heart disease and insulin resistance and may extend life by that mechanism. This is more of a 'adding life to years' action than an 'adding years to life' mechanism. It also shares a lot of beneficial effects with many bioflavonoids, such as reducing the occurrence of osteoporosis, beneficially influencing fat cell production (in favor of long-term fat loss) and modulating blood pressure; usually a reduction of blood pressure.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I spent quite some time finding the right resveratrol in regards to price, quantity and quality. I feel as though out of all options that I came across, this one was the one to get. I'm considering getting it again although I'm not close to running out any time soon.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I love that this product is pure trans resveratrol. Many of the other brands I looked at have multiple ingredients that makes you think you’re getting some thing you’re actually not. I also love that the serving size of this is one capsule, and not two or three. Will definitely re-purchase again.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Been buying another brand on iherb for a while, but these just smash it out of the park in terms of quality and value! Made in the USA as well, - i always like to support USA jobs! The same quality and value we have all come to expect from California Gold. Iherb, thanks for making these in your own brand, been waiting for this for so long!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I have added this in conjunction with the nad boosters after reading the potential synergistic effect that it can have. Have mixed this with olive oil in the morning to increase the bioavailability. Great value given the dosage and reputable brand.