Page 1 - Reviews - Camille Rose, The Body Collection, Ginger Vanilla Whipped Buttercream, 4 oz (120 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

If you have drier than average skin, this may be perfect. I bought this because I like the Camille Rose line but it ended up being to heavy for my skin. Gave it to my mom, and she lives by it. It’s heavy because of the Shea butter but when you melt it in your hands it feels like a heavy oil. A little goes a long, long way. My favorite one though is the glazed sake. Despite the name, it smells like peaches to me. The size is decent for what you get. I will keep purchasing.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Love the scent. Smells similar to pumpkin spice mixed with vanilla. The scent does not last long, but it does make the skin soft for long periods of time. This is my second favorite scent, number one being the toasted meringue.

Posted on May 18, 2022

whipped texture easy to apply and is quickly absorbent

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Love the collection, smells delicious

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Love it.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

It's awesome! The smell is like a vanilla-creamy ice cream - you just want to bite) The cream is dense, but the texture is whipped. Perfectly applied to steamed slightly damp skin, it is instantly absorbed without leaving a greasy film. The scent does not stay on the skin as long as we would like, but for some it will be only a plus. In general, super! I will buy all the fragrances and be sure to try it!

43e1540b-6cc1-4956-b6b5-4f96a006158a
Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It is a mysterious texture. The one I received was very light, so I wondered if it contained a soft fluffy cream, but it was harder than I imagined and it wasn't very creamy. It also contains a small chunk of shea butter. I thought it would be extremely slow to grow, but when I actually used it, it became more familiar to my skin. It seems to soften with body temperature. It is not sticky and is moist. The scent is sweet like sweets. I can't feel the scent of ginger at all. It has a nice scent, but it doesn't seem to work in hot weather.

b5757634-c514-4d53-b527-7e1ea9a31c3e
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it very much. On the one hand, it looks like airy cream, and on the other, it has a rather thick consistency. This is a butter, not a cream. A confident vanilla scent and a hydrated skin feel. For dry skin, the difference is very noticeable.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The oil has a very pleasant consistency, melts quickly upon application, and the smell is simply amazing! Most importantly, it does not leave a greasy film and is quickly absorbed.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

There was no film protection. The texture is heterogeneous, with some pieces of yellow. A disgusting greasy thing. Difficult to spread on skin. Didn't get absorbed in two hours. Absolutely everything sticks to the skin: hair, wool, dust. Smells sweet, 0 sense.