Page 1 - Reviews - Cantu, Shea Butter for Natural Hair, Deep Treatment Masque, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I'm kind of worried about this brand cuz some says it's good for curly hair yet other says the opposite whicj is confusing but i decided to get this trial product. By the way keep in mind that Cantu is not for curly hair only it's for all hair types as long as it's paraben, silicone and sulfate free. I'll comeback with updates once used (LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

3704c7d1-12ae-499c-8ed9-2a7654667aa8
3ad41c51-88fe-4dea-a15f-3e9e92d0ee02
Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I LOVE THIS, i kept trying to reparch the big size but it keeps getting sold out, for good reason i know that now! its very VERY hydrating and moisturising to the hair. obviously dont put it on your scalp otherwise it would make it oily. but ive noticed its benefits to my damaged hair

5407299d-c534-44aa-a1d8-02c6cf70c26a
Posted on May 14, 2022

I wet my hair first then use it and leveling it for 15 mint then wash off , it slightly thick but easily removed with shampoo my hair much better after using it , it’s make my hair look healthy with shin I really really really love it soooooooo much (Honestly I don’t expect this results it was amazing) Less rough and dry Please like if it help 😭👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

the best thing I ever used in my hair, packaged well and smells so good. size is reasonable for its price. good scent. great quality. moisturizes very well.the best thing I ever used in my hair, packaged well and smells so good. size is reasonable for its price. good scent. great quality. moisturizes very well.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is a product i have been using, i used to get it from the store. But its cheaper here at iherbs.. it makes my hair softer especially after bleach when I color. I use continuously 4 days in a row, my hair is short so per sachet i divide for 2x use. Recommended!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

i was shook how this made my curls alive again. it smells like cantu, the same tropical smell and it's very thick but melts easily in hair.I will definitely repurchase this. i give 4⭐ because of the smell it's too strong for me. i hope my review helped ❤

5b83f414-8673-4ba7-a1fb-563807acd1a3
3e8c22b6-0f7c-498b-a31e-c13ec1099d34
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I’ve always had trouble with frizzy, fly away hair. I’ve always wanted hair like in commercials. I get very close with this. It does take time, so I can only use it maybe once a week. You have to leave it on for 30 minutes. I wish the time was shorter. No scent, which is nice. I hate smelling like a flower garden

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

my hair is dry and curly it benefit me it is good moisturizer make my hair curly soft and my scalp doesn't hurt but still need to use it more to get a good result the scent is great like fruit the size is good for three months the package is good

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I often use it before my sport routine I definitely feel that my hair become healthier and silkier it was a pleasant surprise ☺ my hair is damaged but this product revive it even my mom noticed the difference she wanted to use it too and most importantly the composition of this product doesn't harm the hair it made from shea butter without mineral oil or silicon....ext that greatly contributed to trust this product on my hair and don't even mention the smell it's so pleasant and good that my boyfriend can't help but tell me that I smell good overall I am satisfied but if you plan to buy this product buy directly the bigger one this one is indeed small you can use it up to 2/3 times

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It's the nicest thing I've ever used in my hair, it's neatly packed, and it smells amazing. For the price, the size is adequate. Excellent quality. It's really moisturising. It's the nicest thing I've ever used in my hair, it's neatly packed, and it smells amazing. For the price, the size is adequate. a pleasant odour Excellent quality. It's really moisturising.