4.9

Based on 1,521 Ratings
1,433
AnaAna
Posted on May 30, 2022

This is the great quality fish oil supplement. During pregnancy, women need at least 200 milligrams daily of this powerful omega-3 fatty acid to support the development of baby's brain, eyes and nervous system. However DHA is essential for mother’s health as well as it’s reduces the risk of preterm labour, lowers the risk of preeclampsia, supports a mother’s mood after birth. The ingredients are trustworthy here, as this brand tests their fish oil for mercury content. I had no side effects while taking it. The size of the capsules is big, but it’s easy to swallow them.

Kati
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very good product. High quality. To be kept in the fridge after opening. I did not like the dropper because it comes separately (It cannot be kept in the bottle at all times) and I have to sterilise it before each use. Apart from that the product is excellent! Thank you!

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

super omega, this is a very high quality brand, my husband and I have been taking this omega for several years now and are very satisfied

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

One of the best in the category, very smooth in use, no after taste. Well known manufacturer and high quality ingredients. Highly recommended for anyone who can afford it.

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Good quality, composition without harmful substances, good dosage of DHA that I am taking along with other supplements during preparations for IVF as it should affect positively the quality of eggs.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022
1,785

Amazin. Good and Like the composition. Very like. The products are super. I recommend this site to everyone.

Posted on Mar 25, 2021

I’ve never taken fish oils but I am pregnant and heard that DHA is very good for a baby’s developing brain. I did some research and these have IFOS certification (international fish oil standards). I liked the amount of DHA in them, I take 2 a day with a meal. These have not hurt my tummy at all and I do not get fish burps. They’re large but easy to swallow.

f34431a3-0a86-4b33-bf23-cd9b49e5ccf0