4.8

4.8
Based on 4,861 Ratings
4,289
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

It’s top quality cod liver oil because it wild caught cod fish in Norway. I have been taken wild Norwegian cod liver oil of Nordic natural in the past over two years and a result was my health improvement in cardiovascular function, joints support, inflammation, hair, skin even mood. So it will be very good of Carlson brand to my health as well The taste is natural as it is with mild flavour of lemon. I love it. And will reorder when there is on sale on iHerb website again. The package arrived before time as always with secured delivery. Well done. Thank you.

c8e59bf4-5ca8-431f-a4a9-158d368a8c44
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I started using it about 2 weeks ago and I couldn’t ask of a better product, my acne has reduced visibly only one breakout this week , my hair fall has also reduced by a lot , don’t believe me , just give it a try . It has a slight lime taste and surprisingly not fishy as I had initially expected . Although I would appreciate if the sources of vitamin a and d were completely natural

f32e60d3-5892-4df7-9158-818a047a5f8b
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

I really like this oil; there is no fish taste or smell, it has this nice lemon flavor and I can either take it straight up with a spoon or drizzle it on a salad. Great quality and ingredients, and I like that it's in glass packaging and not in plastic. Lots of benefits to taking cod liver oil, and this makes it easier.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Bought the Carlson brand at recommendation of a nutrition-knowledgeable friend for it's excellent quality. It's pure ingredients with no additives. The slight lemon flavor is delicious and takes the edge off whatever fishiness may bother some people. My husband and I both take it on a daily basis sometimes mixing it with turmeric powder as another inflammatory booster. We also give it to our dog who can't wait for his share. After trying pills (not as pure as liquid form) and other fish oil brands Carlson is consistently the best. 2 thumbs up.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good. Very Good.

Purchased product for health benefits. Came shipped so bottle didn't break, and have no issues with this product. Original flavor is a little fishy, but lemon flavor is great. Great tasting, easy to take, so good for you. This is my first time to try the Carlson brand, so not sure how it will work for my arthritis. I'm sure it will work fine though, it's cod liver oil, and a recommended brand.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I was skeptical taking this product as I don’t eat fish and I can’t stand fishy smells or tastes. There’s no hint of fishyness and it goes down like a lemony treat! I’m looking forward to seeing the results. I like that it comes in a big glass bottle as well, it feels like a quality supplement.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Help me when I suffered from coronavirus it’s perfect size with high quality support my immune system with good effect on my bone with normal taste , gentle for stomach high potency perfect package antioxidants with best ingredients , best supplements perfect benefits best way for training good quality for diet and fitness good concern help age best fish oil with lemon taste support health of heart and hair good for cholesterol rich of omega 3