Posted on May 28, 2022
Tastes like the original

This is the third Catalina Crunch cereal I've tried. The cinnamon toast flavor is very much as I've been used to from nom-keto cereals. These are more fluffy than other variants from Catalina. They use healthy sweeteners, which I wouldn't notice if it wasn't declared as such. I combine them with the Honey Graham flavor, a nice mix for a lot of crunch. By the way, this cinnamon doesn't taste bitter.

82d37bf7-e395-42b2-baa8-e3137fb75479
35455349-fb15-4c14-a8f7-640830385aa6
b5648942-41fe-402c-9b0f-c64234231821
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Super yummy! Can be taken as a snack or breakfast 😍 it has soooo many benefits The amount of fiber in it is crazy good 9g per serving, and the protein is 11g per serving!! I recommend putting a serving in a sandwich bag and taking it with you anywhere to avoid eating junky snacks! It tastes super good the cinnamon flavor is not strong it is perfect to add with greek yogurt! Definitely will rebuy it! Just wish it came in a bigger size package.

7f2ef6ef-8267-48e5-9be4-ecb479d8c36e
9f530279-144a-458d-a555-478b67143b23
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

The cinnamon Toast flavour has a strong scent but weaker taste compared to how it smells, still delicious! Texture is crunchy like it says, very satisfied. I add soy milk and it makes the taste a bit more creamy. Alot of people were talking about the after taste fromm stevia, It does have some sweetness left in the mouth but Its not to a point that it bothers me. would recommend :)

a8690b96-b686-4ec7-8a72-c152bff75cd0
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Great texture and smell, very crunchy. The amount is not large but the protein is high. Taste is not so dominant and very good. Put on a top of your yogurt or mix with milk.

b421faa0-f9e2-454b-a0fd-dd726184f97b
7b48f96a-a941-4ff0-9e92-3b41a5272a28
41e10400-2880-4190-821b-3c459df686e5
55f51ce5-f209-4c7c-96d2-aa609044d2fb
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Good quality, healthy ingredients. Taste so good, the size is a bit small for the price. I use it with almond milk. The packaging is good, it’s my go to breakfast. I totally recommend it. Just add almond milk to get better taste.the main benefit is that it is keto friendly. For the serving, it’s only for me so it last longer

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This cereal has a wonderful cinnamon taste. One of the best benefits is that the composition of the cereal does not break down in milk. A half cup serving would never have satisfied me with any other cereal, but this is the first cereal that really fills me up. The ingredients are healthy, and everything about the product is high-quality. The packaging Keeps the product fresh, and it’s small and easy to store. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Hands down this is the most exciting keto product for snacking, ever. It is just sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth craving, filling enough to satisfy hunger, through its stunning 11g of protein, and best of all -- absolute best: its a breakfast cereal !!! There is no other breakfast cereal i know of that delivers such nutrition, clean ingredients, and high protein yet low calorie. What is not to love?

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

If you're looking for a sugary bowl of empty calories just to appease your taste buds, you're gonna be disappointed. Don't get me wrong, I love the stuff, the crunchiness, the flavors, even the aftertaste (reminds me of licorice root) but I eat it with 10% fat yogurt and that makes full for the whole day. The quantity you get in a package is small if you think about how much it costs but you shouldn't be eating a lot of it anyway. I'd say it lasts for a week, if you eat reasonably sized portions.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Best keto cereal I've ever found! High quality and great taste. Super crunchy too. Cinnamon Toast is one of the best flavours! Nice to have cereal for breakfast without the sugar rush.

cdeeb4bf-6e1f-49c2-8579-5c08ffc3b53a
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

It's a keto-friendly snack, so I feel more comfortable eating it. It would be a delicious cereal for those who like cinnamon scent.

ad92bc8f-8bb3-43d5-994c-e129a3e9424f