plantbadedelixir
Posted on May 8, 2021
So Happy to have found a curry leaf Iron

Proud to be using this brand and that it is a natural curry leaf iron. Capsules are small and easy to swallow. I would love a bigger bottle which hopefully is made in time. I'm hoping it is sucessful long term. It is gentle on stomach. I find I buy 2-3 each time I need Iron. I like that it is not synthetic. I take a capsule each day.

Posted on May 20, 2022

very soft and gentle on stomach

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Amazing Vegan Iron for the blood

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Excellent

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love that this is a natural iron supplement. Even capsules. But the price is skyrocketing. There is a natural iron supplement with a higher cost-effectiveness than this, but it always seems to be out of stock to foreigners, so I never bought it. The price is high, so whenever I want to buy it, I think about it and buy in small quantities.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

When I took it as a capsule product, I did not have any objection to the peculiar smell of iron supplements. It has natural ingredients, so it puts my mind at ease. You will have to eat more to see improvement in anemia symptoms, but it is quick and comfortable and feels good. I think I will repurchase.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I love that it is a natural iron supplement. Even capsules. But the price is outrageous. There is a natural iron supplement with better cost-effectiveness than this, but it always seems 'out of stock' to foreign people, so I've never bought it. The price is high, so whenever I want to buy it, I think about it and buy in small quantities.

JuliVlad
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it to raise ferritin. I am a nutritionist, the teacher advised me to drink this vegetable iron in a course, then besglycinate (for example) is not vegetable. Remember, with possible inflammation, iron should not be drunk, it will only increase inflammation. Check srb, soe for starters

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I haven't used it yet, but I bought it because of the good reviews. If you try it and are satisfied with it, you will order again.