Posted on May 4, 2022
Good

I’m not really much of a chamomile tea drinker, but I’m trying to boost my testosterone to balance out my hormones so I figured I’d give it a try. As a bonus, this has lemon balm, which also boosts it. The lemon flavorings help a lot and it’s really pleasant to drink. I like having a 16 oz mug of it before bed. I think it does help me sleep better too. It’s a great tea that tastes like a higher quality one - but unfortunately it does only come in a 12 sachet size box while most tea comes with 16 or 20, so it is pricier than it looks! I go through a box in under 2 weeks, so I only give it 4/5 stars.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This tea is calming, with a very pleasant flavour. A relaxing evening beverage, with no caffeine. This product is very good quality, although a bit on the pricey side. I like the fact that it contains pure ingredients.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

A good variant of the classic camomile with the addition of lemon! It’s a good beverage before going to sleep. A bit pricey though

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Tasty, but do note that it contains licorice root, which raises blood pressure. Licorice root is also a stimulant. so the tea really isn't 100% soothing.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Good product; as advertised & expected. Nice blend of lemon balm & Chamomile in one teabag. And without Caffeine, it can be a calming beverage. The taste is OK even without a sweetener.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Amazing tea, beautiful taste. It is especially useful because it is gluten-free and caffeine free.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Great aroma for relax sensation, drink few hours before sleep for a better sleep quality. Caffeine free.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great tasting tea with calming and relaxing properties .. I quite often drink it in the evenings before sleep.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Will be re-ordering this priduct, and had v.quick delivery as well.. my family are all usung this product. Awesome for relaxing