Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Excellent pre workout

It has a high quality and its taste so good and it very helpful for workout with a higj efficiency with a good dosage per scope. Its package is good and has a lot of benefits. Its composition is excellent abd helps for routine that will show a faster results. It is a great energy product!

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is the most explosive preworkout I’ve ever tried. Pushing me through during the workout and for many hours after. I’ve been seeing much better results in the gym since I started using it. Better used early in the day as it may disrupt your sleep. The taste is very subtle and has no strong color that stains your teeth or tongue.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Excellent pre workout , initially had stomach issues with adjusting but then lowering the dosage fixed it. You can feel the rush of energy about 20 mins from taking it.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

it's my favorite pre workout ever. I can feel the strenght after 15 minutes and my I can feel the energy all the training, conditioning, jiu jitsu or may Thai. its very good product. I'd recommend

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Tastes great, Ingredients help with focus, pump and metabolism. Definitely an item I will repurchase. Trusted brand, and quality product

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Good preworkout however, the added ingredients has given an upset stomach. Be warned however.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

taste good, very effective pre-workout, however, my stomach could be over stimulated by it

High quality Taste yummy Strong pre workout High dosage

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

work great! good flavour,tase like lemonade

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Really like the taste Nice performance