Posted on Jun 22, 2022

the easiest electrolyte, even convinced my boyfriend to add it to his water daily. doesn’t change the taste of your water at all! if you don’t like the sweetened and artificially tasting electrolytes this is for you

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I bought this in hopes that it would help me rehydrate and be okay with my corn allergy, and it is! I haven’t reacted to it and it doesn’t taste bad at all.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

The taste is ok. I add a squeeze of lemon to my water to make it more palatable. I really like it’s effects on me. I highly recommend.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

No taste. Great product. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I really like this liquid electrolytes because it is in liquid and the formula is excellent. Will certainly buy this again. What I like also is that there is no citric acid added. Only water as ''other ingredients". Pure!

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Easy to use and tastes great! Put it in some sparkling watera and slice of lemon, even better.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Tasteless and I feel great afterwards

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

Very good 😌 and ymii

Posted on May 8, 2021

The product is great

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I didn't feel any taste. I bought it because the water in the PET bottle easily becomes electrolyte water. I didn't feel the taste, so it seems okay to put it in my favorite drink.