Page 1 - Reviews - Cetaphil, Hydrating Eye Gel-Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, 0.5 fl oz (14 ml) - iHerb
Posted on Jul 6, 2021

This product has been pretty decent at doing it’s job. It’s kept my under eyes hydrated for the most part but I think I need something a bit stronger as I have been experiencing more extreme dryness around my eyes. I really like how it absorbs super quickly and feels very lightweight, almost like you don’t have anything on!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I am 30, but had little wrinkles around my eyes already. The cream is really good, high quality, helped my eyes look younger. Package size is small, does not last long, may need to order bigger one. There is no scent. I will continue to use for sure and order next time.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I seldom use eye gel cream. I have tried one product prior to this and have not been regularly using it as it stains. Not until I started using Cetaphil which I felt very suitable for moisturising my eyes on longer hours and doesn’t leave any stains on my face. Only fallback that I find that the price is on the high side for the quantity that I’m paying. Most likely will try another product. Pls like my review!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Been having sensitive, dry and itchy eyelid during this winter season. Tried many expensive eye cream and not one helps. The Hyaluronic Acid is this eye cream helps to moisturize and soothe my sensitive eyelids. It does not give any oily texture even though it has cream composition. It absorbs well and perfect for oily eyelids too. Good value for money with the perfect size and easy packaging to use. Will continue using it.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

The product is great, it does its just with the use of just a small amount. it's kept my under eyes hydrated and reduced the darkness around the eyes. I only use a small tear drop size under each eye. It's a definite must have for me. The packaging may appear small, but it'll last a long time.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Well the size small But u need to use tiny amount because it look like gel and fast absorb by eye skin area.. Under test to see if have effect on fine wrinkles

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Reduces appearance of dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines while leaving the under eye area feeling deeply hydrated and refreshed . Nourishes and replenishes skin's hydration for 48 hours .

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I like this brand . I heart a lot about it before I decided to purchase this eye cream. The consistency is very gentle, it is like gel . I put it morning and evening due to a dry skin under my eyes. I usually very sensitive to the eye cream , but this one is surprise me. definetley recpmmended. I put 4 , as It is burning my up part of eye - I put it on the eyelid and it make me allergy. Probably too close to the eye.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Very good under eye hydrating cream, my concealer looks fresh if i apply this underneath it as it helps to moisturize the under eye area.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great eye cream with great smell, i use it at night and it moisturize my under eye are. The benefit and the packaging is great as well