Posted on Apr 22, 2022
Great for eczema!

The first time I tried it, I can already feel that it moisturized my skin that has eczema. I bought this to moisturize certain spots only but was surprised that the bottle was huge so I might end up applying this to my son’s dry skin on his legs and see if this will work. It stings just a tiny bit when applied to broken skin but is very tolerable unlike Mustela Stelatopia Face Cream where it stings a lot. The Mustela was effective in the beginning but after almost 5 years of using it, I felt like I need a change of product so I tried the Cetaphil one. The claim about the scent being fragrance-free is spot on — there is really no smell to this product. However, the one I received has no expiration date but I think it is a new batch.

84760b89-351c-4a30-952a-aae0983e536c
d3cd71e6-6422-4346-b38b-be6c48a653d7
Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Great product! I am using it on my eczema prone skin and this is the only lotion that does not sting, if used on larger area. Nice thickness, not too greasy or too light.

2f8f0873-6e99-4bb8-8251-54a3e06f9129
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have a normal skin type, but I live in an extremely dry climate. I use a small amt daily after shower and it keeps my skin well hydrated throughout the day, even in winter. It's easily applied and quickly absorbed. The bottle lasted me around 2-3 months with daily use because only a small is needed.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Happy with this so far. I have sensitive skin with the occasional bouts of eczema. I need a good daily moisturizer that won’t cost an arm and a leg - eczema geared lotions are always so overpriced. This does the trick for keeping me moisturized without being greasy or irritating my skin. I mix some neem oil in for my eczema spots. So far, so good. Might not be the best for winter time.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This lotion is so moisturising and it forms a nice film over your skin after application. It is not sticky or uncomfortable and I am very happy that I’ve decided to buy this, as I’ve eczema prone skin which is made worse by the covid vaccination. My skin has become even more sensitive and I kept having rashes breakouts post booster shot. This has definitely helped to calm my skin down by providing sufficient moisture.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This seems to be the only lotion that minimizes itching on my legs and stomach. The only issue I would say is the packaging, there's a decent amount at the bottom that doesn't pump out so I cut open the whole package to get the lotion out. This is a very good price for a ceramide lotion!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

No smell. Lotion feels light & can be applied easily, absorbs well into my skin without feeling sticky. Makes my skin feels soft and supple throughout the day. Suitable for daily use even in a tropical climate. Like the packaging of a pump bottle as it’s convenient & keeps the rest of the product fresh as no contamination.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I am SO happy I discovered this lotion! I have sensitive, dehydrated skin and this is the best moisturizer I've ever used!! I could see immediate results in 2 days of using it morning and night! No more closed comedones from heavy moisturizers and just enough occlusivity to prevent dehydration. Medium thickness and it dries down to a dewy finish. I use two layers during the cold winter months and I suspect it will be perfect with one layer for warmer weather. This lotion contains everything I would ever want in a moisturizer: glycerin, caprylic triglycerides, panthenol, shea butter, niacinamide (no stinging), ceramide, allantoin, vit E, arginine, sodium pca, etc. Amazing! If I could be greedy, I wish it also had cholesterol as well haha, but I pray Cetaphil will never discontinue this lotion ever!! Well worth a try!