325006AEBD
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

This mask is not over drying although it's a clay one. Even if you let this on your skin for more than it's recommended it will not be cracking on your skin. Doesn't dry me out at all and gives great calming mattifying effect. Give it a try!

aa43c31f-2cea-4354-b435-4a4adc12e793
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Scent is good, i use it twice weekly for my skin, the quality of the product is very good, size if good for the price, pi receive the package in good quality, it moisturizer the skin after usage and very gentle on the skin and it can be used for sensitive skin

4e3c729f-c749-4929-b17e-2d40be48f458
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

i love this product. every time i use it my skin is very soft. good size for the price and the benefit is great for skin composition. it's great for sensitive skin and leaves it moisturized and very gentle on the skin use it with frequency of once a week no scent good for age skin package is sealed well

292f57e7-535a-42e3-8389-51ef91034f0f
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I definitely notice an instant decrease in the number of visible blackheads on my nose and chin after I use this mask. It’s also not drying or irritating and a little bit goes a long way! I’m going to be using this jar for quite some time, which makes it a good value

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is an amazing product. I love it and hope it’s never discontinued. It makes my skin feel clean, hydrated and reduces oiliness for a few days. I live in the tropics so this is a great mask to use every 3-4 days. I use it in the morning and have great makeup application throughout the day for work.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Good, I have been using a few times a week over the past 2 months. It definitely helped with making my skin less oily, but I wish it would dry the breakouts. Overall it’s been good for my skin and it seems like it will last for a long time, as you don’t need much.

3f838fe1-0abc-48bd-8fcd-4a5da470a527
ca12df7b-67ff-4bb3-9e0e-96538a3952e6
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The best clay mask I ever used so far! I have sensitive skin but this one doesn’t cause me any irritation or dehydration. I followed the instructions so I applied thin layer and the result was just perfect. No scent added and it kept my skin moisturized. Love it.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Love it. Helps in oil reduction so well. Leaves skin smooth and soft. Helps in reducing blackheads and calms the skin. I use it in the summer often but in the winter maybe twice a month as my skin gets a bit dry during colder months and there is no need for this mask. Definitely my best friend during summer.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

texture is amazing . doesn't dry on skin . leave the skin hydrated not dry . size is enough for many uses . quality is great .light scent

05674097-c0c9-4778-a99f-ed53d67325d3
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love it, I lift it on my face for 20 minutes. Will rinse it in circular motion with warm water. Need not use a lot, just a minimal amount required. Skin is smooth and bright after using this.