Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Excellent body lotion 🔥🔥🔥

This is the second time I ordered Cetaphil lotion it’s one my favorite care Routine after shower if you have a dry skin an itchy skin and u use very lotion without any benefits don’t waste ur money buy this lotion or intensive repair if you need to those was life safer and I will never change them Clear and light my body tone and texture I am obsesset U will feel like baby 👶 I highly recommend

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

It's fantastic. I got sensitive, dry, and just overall very difficult skin. I use this religiously after my showers (especially after exfoliating), and I use treatments (lactic acid treatments for KP) afterward. Overall, I love it. Not too fatty or oily long term, no scent, the package is obviously very durably and there's such a large amount of it. It lasts. Best Body lotion I've ever had. Cetaphil has really saved my skin.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This cream is slightly thicker than the other products under the same brand, but it works on my extremely dry and flaky skin. Best to use after shower without wiping down, so that the water and the moisturizer can blend and dilute the thickness of the cream - recommended for those living in the tropical and humid area.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The product is great but it is a little thick and needs more rubbing than a lotion would. I also feel that because of this I need to use more. I do mix it with another less thick lotion. The overall is I love it and I ordered another one.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The smell and the size and the quality are good , My routine after shower to relax and feel refresh and I love the package and the benefit

fc6596cf-9564-49b6-96cb-35d24fa1fc1a
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Smooth. Smell wise is neutral. Good quality. It’s composition is great for sensitive skin like ezecma. You may apply daily for both body and face. Package size comes in 2 sizes.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Very mild smell/scent and easy to apply. Makes the skin feel soft and smooth. Good quality and size, it last me for a long time since i dont need to apply much of it coz it goes a long way. Benefits my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Soft on skin . And feels refreshing . I frequently use this 3 times a day tho it doesn’t have smell I still like it . I added it to my skin care routine