Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Excellent soap its quality and size make it a great product to use at home or outdoors. Pleasant scent and good for all skin. Also the package is so small it's really no problem carrying it on your purse. Gentle on the skin. Feels good the composition is excellent.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

It's not my first experience with this type of soap product and I must say it is very useful especially in trips. Scent is very nice and minty. Package is quite small in size, easily fits into any pocket. It bubbles quite well and cleans hands perfectly :) Will certainly buy again in case of need.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I bought these because I thought how practical it is to always have soap handy. Well, it is very practical thing, until your little child tries to pull out one sheet with wet hands. This works perfectly well, you just need to remember to take it out before you wet your hands

Posted on May 16, 2022

Very good for traveling product. Doesn't take up much space in my bag or pocket.Washes well.I bought also a lemon smell,but the mint i like more. I recommend. I will buy more.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very innovative product. Life saver in public washrooms that run out of soap. Using hand sanitizer exclusively is drying for the hands due to the alcohol. This was cute and easy to use. Mint smells good.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

My niece loves this soap! It has a subtle scent and foams up nicely, plus it is very convenient to take to school or work.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Adorable product, my little one love it! Convinient packing, great smell and just so much fun to use! Highly recommend and will buy again for sure!

Posted on May 24, 2022

smells and lathers nicely and very convenient to put in your bag

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I keep it in my purse. It does its job well

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Kids love using this and it’s easy to carry around.