Posted on Dec 19, 2021

These went well with my favorite pasta sauce! The texture was great and I felt full after just a cup. I normally have 2 servings of regular pasta.

0951040a-780a-4bc8-b1cb-9159c055b563

I love chickpeas and use them all the time. So why not chickpea pasta? It turned out to be delicious. The ingredients are simple and healthy and the quality is great. It tastes pretty simple so it can be used in many different recipes. The package size is standard. I wish it was bigger!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Purchased the penne along with the linguine. Cannot stress enough how great of an alternative this is for someone who loves pasta but cannot have gluten. For the longest time, my main GF alternative for regular pasta was shirataki / konjac, but it just never had the same satisfaction level. This definitely fills that requirement!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This was my first foray into non-almond flour-based pasta alternatives and I can now say it hits the spot. The texture is pretty close (like regular pasta, make sure not to overcook. I would boil it for at least a couple minutes less than the directions on the box say.) I found the taste similar to whole grain pasta, and it blends just fine with the sauce.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

the pasta is not as springy as the ones we get at our supermarkets,this is a good source of protein especially if you are a vegan.Easy to prepare and i suggest cooking for 6-7 minutes instead of 8 on the box when the water boils as this cooks quite quickly.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I use this for my mac and cheese as a healthy, gluten free substitute and the texture and taste is perfect. It's hard to find GF noodles that work well but these have been the best so far.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

It's a perfect substitute for gluten pasta. It tastes fab, and the texture is very good. It doesn't go sloppy and slimy like rice pastas.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It tastes very good and it helped me increase my intake of fibers and protein. It seems small quantity but once cooked, it doubles its size

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Slightly pricey but it’s worth it! Tasty and healthy choice for sure. Just rmb to stir it while boiling it or it gets sticky

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Looking to replace those white flour noodles?? Chickapea is the perfect choice! Great texture and flavor, no one will know you made a change. You will love the nutritional value as well.