Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Versatile Pasta Great for All Your Recipes

I puchase and use a lot of grainfree pastas and these were excellent. The flavor and cosistancy of this pasta is very similar to what you would find with a standard pasta. Once cooked and drained it holds sauces well. The flavor doesn't overpower even a milder sauce. It was easy to use these for anything you might use a standard pasta for. The only caution I would give here is to be careful not to overcook these. Just a few min too long and they will get soupy and unusable. However, if you follow the instructions and keep an eye on pasta these are great!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Love the simple ingredients. If you like the (slight) taste of chickpeas, and don’t mind the fact that the shape is somewhat less perfect than wheat spaghetti, you will enjoy this more than wheat pasta. I love pulse pasta because it contains more protein than the other types of pasta and thus is more filling and hearty. The box is enough for 2 to 4 servings, depending of how much you eat. The overall quality is great.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Finally, I find the pasta I can eat without guilt. Chickpeas and lentils are high in protein and low in carbs. Just what I’ve been looking for. The texture is not as brittle as the other non wheat pasta. It’s a bit soft (not al dente) and breaks to smaller pieces when boiled. It’s ok for bolognese sauce but not so good for aglio e olio.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I wasn’t expecting much when I got these because chickpea pasta is so different depending on the brand, but I’ve already ordered more of these! Worth a try! The texture and taste are both good and highly recommend.

they are softer than normal spaghetti once cooked and may look a bit soggy, but I like it like that. I like adding it to my Thai coconut broth with veges and tofu 😋

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This pasta is great. I cooked it a little more so it wasn’t Al dented, and honestly with the right sauce, it disguises the taste that it’s not real pasta! A healthy alternative and quick delicious.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Really delicious ..taste like normal spaghetti 🍝 love it. Plz like if this is helpful 🤍

fb3f579a-3b7a-4b28-bb48-eacc91f3eafc
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I like chickpeas and lentils so I wanted to love this pasta but it’s just ok. The flavor is strong and the texture is a little gummy.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I like that it’s made of clean ingredients. Takes a while to really get used to the taste. Overall its of great quality.

dd495744-456f-4302-a9c7-410a27883cf6
Posted on May 14, 2022

My kids love it and it has more nutrients than regular pasta