Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Perfect size and packaging for on the go snacks. I checked and ingredients are quality and taste and flavor is so yummy. Good for kids all ages. We frequently have this in our bags as serving is just enough. Which benefits us a lot so we always have a snacks around.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This one is a tough one. On one hand they are high quality and almost healthy. They have a good crunch and I and my family really enjoyed them. But its a bit more expensive as they come out almost $2 per "snack". Maybe fewer cookies with more packs in the bag woudl have been more cost effective. But def high quality if your willing for the expense

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

My children really like the flavour of these. They are in convenient lunchbox size packs. My little girl likes that some of them are shaped as hearts in particular! I like the healthy ingredients that are in them. They taste great too. I would prefer for my older child they didn't say "super-child" but apart from that great product for us!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I like this product really its tasty and healthy thank u i herb for all this good protect rely costumer who ordered weekly from your application

2bd29422-9e04-4f9a-8a6f-569038f2d18e
Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great clean ingredients The quality is good My girl likes the taste Size is good for a kid My girl's age is one and a half Good snack as my baby likes chocolate. The flavor is nice.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It’s a great idea using healthy ingredients to make the biscuits but my daughter didn’t enjoy the taste. The size of the individual packages and the quality seemed great to me and I’ll protruding again in the future when my daughter is less fussy.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

all of my kids love it even my picky toddler

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Delicious cookies. Certified Kosher. Includes only 100% natural vegan ingredients. Will buy again!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

my child loves them, good easy on the go snack. recommended!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Very great taste cookies, my baby like it great for egg allergies