Page 1 - Reviews - Choice Organic Teas, White & Green Tea White Elderflower, 16 Tea Bags, 0.85 oz (24 g) Each - iHerb

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I really like this tea. I rotate between various teas and this one is the one that I will go back to

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

It has all the benefits of white tea, but I expect to be more tastefull!

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

very nice white tea with a slightly flowery taste and low caffeine content per serving.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Love elderflower

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

New brand of teas on iherb! With usda organic certification. There are 16 bags in a pack, we use 1 bag for 2 cups, maybe concentrated tea. Delicious tea, based on white and green teas and elderflower flowers. It is better to drink in the morning or in the afternoon, you do not need to drink in the evening, the elderberry can invigorate

bc9231a7-af7b-4ac0-bd00-0dbeb8369f7b
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Pleasant organic white and green tea with elderberry flowers (16 tea bags). Iherb has a huge selection of these teas, with different flavors, with and without caffeine (I will try other flavors as well). The collection is very high quality, without impurities, absolutely natural. This tea has a slightly specific elderberry flavor, but if you are accustomed to elderberry tea from childhood, which your grandmother or mother made for your cough, then you will like it. If you brew tea in a cup for a long time, then it becomes opaque, slightly unclear, saturated. The taste is pleasant. It helps me a lot with mild colds.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The aroma and taste are not too strong in a good sense and it is easy to drink. When I put it in my mouth, it felt slightly sweet and I thought it was very delicious.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

the flavor is mild and we can smell and taste flowers!! A soft taste and smell of flowers!! A mild flavor with the scent of flowers!