Page 1 - Reviews - Chosen Foods, 100% Avocado Oil Based, Classic Mayo, 12 fl oz (355 ml) - iHerb

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Pantry staple! Into my 5th jar so far. Chosen foods is among the few known brands with real and pure non rancid avocado oil that was published in research. Flavour and texture is on point, im not eating it by the spoonfuls, just combining with other ingredients so its a good healthy fats option to have guilt free. This is slightly more tangy less creamy compared to the realfoods or hellman type grocery store mayo, but hey i dont expect them to be the same. Iherb has the best price on this product after comparing several stores. Please click like if this helped!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am on a keto diet and I love the Chosen brand as the ingredients are good, taste pretty good too, the package size is big so it will last for quite a while. I use it in a lot of my cooking recipes and I recommend it. Overall the quality is good.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

taste different than normal mayo for sure but we got used to it ,as we are trying to be more concern about what we eat now and this mayo has achieved what i want organic ingredients. placed my order before it finish Ed .I use it on keto chicken crust pizza.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This mayo tastes just as good as regular mayo but its healthier! The avocado oil is definitely a much better alternative to the oils companies use in basic mayo. This is pricier than the average mayo but worth it in terms of both taste and health!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

probably the best mayo i ever tried, cream texture and nice taste. not too sweet yet got enough flavours, recommend you guys to give it a try.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Nice quality product. Like to use avocado mayonnaise in place of soybean oil mayonnaise. Tastes good, works well in recipes.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

vary good taste...i use it for salads and sandwices

Posted on May 29, 2022

This mayo is delicious and healthy- I'm such a fan!

Posted on May 5, 2022

clean mayo with avocado oil only, anti-inflammatory and keto-friendly !

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Tastes good and no tart flavor. Better than the Primal Kitchen one.