Page 1 - Reviews - Codeage, Kona Coffee, Multi Collagen Peptides, 5 Types I, II, III, V, X, Chocolate Mocha, 14.39 oz (408 g) - iHerb

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I buy almost for 3 years products from code age. And I want to tell that it’s very good and I can see the result on my skin, hair and nail. My skin gets more elastic and less wrinkles. My recommendation for all women of you want to be more beautiful then you should buy it. And especially the taste - it’s so good!!!!

88f0d31e-403b-4889-ba06-29a02f7bff7e
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Codeage Kona Coffee is great quality. I use in my smoothies and coffee and it blends well. I like the big package container it comes in. The wide mouth opening is good for my big hands. This has a good composition of ingredients. I am using for the benefits of improvement of my hair, skin, nails, and my knee elbow and feet joints. I have more flexible now. This tastes great and good for all teenagers and up.

fa92fc44-69b0-4616-a8e5-ef4a75aab482
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I decided to add collagen peptides into my morning coffee protein shake, and initially tried an unflavored one, but decided to try this one for the Kona coffee flavor, to see if it gave it that little something extra I was looking for. It did! The flavor is on point and it makes my mornings really enjoyable. I will be buying again. Right now I'm including it in a protein mix using a cafe latte flavored protein mix, creamy keto coffee creamer powder, 10 drops of liquid biotin, and 8 oz of strong coffee. I'm including a photo because I was super surprised (in a good way!) at how thick it was. It really resembles, in feel and flavor, a coffeehouse drink. I couldn't be more pleased.

8750216f-f81a-457e-9ba8-1bcd84438007
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I really like this Kona coffee multi collagen peptides in the flavor of chocolate mocha. I use it every morning in my shake and it dissolves really well. I like all the benefits it provides like it contains 5 types of collagen and the fact that it’s non gmo. I can’t wait to see the changes I will experience from using it.

1d9ca5e4-24e2-432a-a7c1-412d0337b198
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

The key of attraction for this product is it offers 5 in 1 multi collagen. It has a good amount of essential amino acids. I would highly recommend this product for its nutrition content. However, the taste is way too sweet for me and I can't taste the coffee, it tasted like syrup water instead. It would be prefect if codeage can enhance the flavour.

7871a2cf-ad87-44c3-801b-ba8dabc237a7
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is my second purchase of this Kona coffee collagen, it is part of my morning routine, I take it in my coffee and it gives it a great moka flavor, the best part is it works! My nails and skin are noticeable better and I feel confident since is a great quality brand and I know is good for my body.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I love this! The taste is great with such good flavor which makes it easy to remember to take. This is such good quality that with the ingredients, I feel like I am giving my body the best there is to give. As listed on the label, it has a great amount of Amino Acids that is so important.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Taste just like coffee with added benefits of collagen! Tastes similar to Kona coffee. I like this in powder form as it also acts like natural fiber. I can put this in a blender to make a iced blended drink like at the coffee shop or make it into a hot cup of coffee. I’ve been trying to find supplements that compliments my daily life that I’ve already been doing such as drinking coffee

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

This collagen not only taste great but its made of quality ingredients that makes a big difference in how you feel and how it works. I love this flavor and at my age college is very important in my diet and I am pleased that I have found a great tasting and great quality supply.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is amazing! I use collagen in my coffee every day when I first tried this I was skeptical because a lot of collagen clumps and doesn't mix well. Also some leave a horrible aftertaste that you have to mask. This collagen??? Omg! First it's delicious! Better tasting than any starbucks drink I've ever purchased. I was expecting a faint mocha taste - this taste like homemade hot chocolate done with cocoa it's thick and very chocolaty it taste like a sweet treat. Ordering more because now my husband is hooked on it also especially considering only one gram of sugar! It's replaced his creamer. As a person whose done collagen every day for the last decade and tried so many varieties this one is in a class of its own.