Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Tastes like heaven.

This is easily the best option when it comes to having a affordable creamer that actually tastes good. French vanilla definitely lives up to its own charm. I am aware that the ingredients are not exactly keto friendly but hey..we all need to live a little, don't we?

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Just the best coffee creamer! If you use the right amount of powder, it will taste very good with a nice aroma! Didn't find it too sweet and it says that contains no sugar and is low on calories, so it is very good for people counting on to reduce some!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

very delicious it is sugar free you can use it on diet but the taste is sweet use a little amount the size is small i recommend it the best taste even my kids love the quality is good easy to desolve it has a benefit ingredients advise every one like coffee to try it

Posted on May 20, 2022

This coffee creamer is amazing! Being sugar free is Fantastic! I use the Nestle Cappuccino Satchets then add just a teaspoon on the Vanilla No Sugar Coffee Mate and my goodness it is so good! Postage both times has been super fast! I Highly, Highly Recommend purchasing this No Sugar Coffee Mate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is my favourite coffee creamer. It goes well in any kind of coffee, making it creamy (if you use the recommended amount) or bring out the coffee taste if you use less. It's good quality too, especially as it doesn't include sugar, which must help the diet! I love the vanilla - it gives that special sweetness twist. I can't get it locally so I was delighted to be able to order it from iHerb for a reasonable price, inc. shipping. The pack is a handy size too - I can only get the small, regular coffee mate locally.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I love this stuff so much! Being from Australia means this coffeemate is not found in stores here so I was so happy to find iherb sells it and at such a reasonable price! It's creamy, adds just the right amount of vanilla and best of all, sugarfree so I can enjoy it without feeling guilty.

I love this brand because it is low in calories and also in sugar. It has a very soothing taste of vanilla, and it burns quite quickly to your hot beverage. Will definitely buy again And have one with my coffee table at work and also at home.

19b53759-eaa3-423c-9a58-2fd197052e94
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

really nice Vanilla taste, use it sparingly so you don't accidentally make your coffee 100+ cal, a teaspoon of this stuff is just rhe right size. recommendation and hack - put 1/5 teaspoon of xanthium gum and blend it to get a nice low cal creamy latte consistency. really nice trest when you're on a diet

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I don't drink coffee but I bought this to add to my hot chocolate when I don't have access to milk while at work. It's a nice little addition and makes my hot chocolate creamy and vanilla-y. Its good value for money, I get quite a few uses out of it for a reasonable price.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

cant get enough of this coffee mate creamer!!! the french vanilla is a classic and a good choice if you mostly want to add sweetness and depth to your coffee. one tsp with work coffee and a little milk - such a wonderful sweet (sugar free) comforting dessert. yum!!!