Al-Reviews
Posted on May 16, 2022

there is no scent which is nice that means there's less irritability, the texture is thick but a little runny, kinda sticky on the skin even when it dries but since i have a full skincare routine it doesn't bother me. i bought this for maintenance as arbutin is good for brightening the skin and whitening the darkened skin such as acne scars and friction while niacinamide is good for combating acne, reducing redness and minimising oil and sebum secretion. i have sensitive, acne prone, oily skin so it's not my first time using either ingredients but it's the first time trying the arbutin niacinamide from this brand, as a maintenance product i feel the size is good enough, hopefully this will be as good as my usual brand as i want to try new and more affordable option like cos de baha

b704ca64-2fa4-4a67-944d-41122dbf6060
56e71850-f50b-4204-b3f8-a82e68ff0017
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

the scent ,quality, size and packaging is superb. i think this is good benefit for the age 20 and above as a beginner to skin care. especially with the acne prone or oily skin. i have a hormonal acne. so i really love products with niacinamide. but the composition of this product niacinamide-arbutin is the best. its been 3 weeks been using this and Im so inlove with it. i used this mostly every night and sometimes on the day. its so gentle even to my sensitive skin. i think no problem on how frequently u used this..u can uae every day. my concern only in day time..my thick suncreen dont blend with this product but my other sunscreen blends well. so u need to check what sunscreen best to blend with this.

ace3b03b-3b19-4bff-97c1-eefaeeed0653
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

the product has 5% arbutin to help brighten skin, even skin tone extremely quickly, along with 5% niacinamide to help Arbutin work better, soothe skin, reduce inflammation on the skin,... this is a product with great ingredients, but texure sucks, that's why i gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars, actually it sticks to my skin really hard, i don't like it, but it absorbs quickly.

fb201b4a-4a52-449c-8f65-16c316d9169b
a80a387e-4e06-4a69-a8e7-dd7612a83ac2
9556bb47-3aa7-4078-82f9-804513610c81
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

loved it, a little bit thick in texture, but I saw a difference in my complexion after first use, I love that it containes licorice extract as glycyrrhizate, I was looking for such a product as licorice does really give you a fairer complexion, along with B3 and arbutin, I just wish it was a larger bottle.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

It is a great serum, contains two of my favourite skin heroes: arbutin and niacinamide. The serums gives you the perfect (and recommended by dermatologists) concentration of niacinamide - 5%. It has many benefits: great anti-aging, wrinkle smoothing ingredient, fades brown spots, increases ceramide synthesis that results in a stronger, healthier skin barrier and better skin hydration; can help to improve several skin conditions including acne, rosacea, and atopic dermatitis. Hyaluronic acid is a great moisturizer, Arbutin is also famous for its brightening effect. Strongly recommend.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I'm really liking this serum. It's my first time using arbutin - I have dry/sensitive skin that's also prone to breakouts. I've been using this for a couple months now and I've noticed some of the PIH on my forehead is going away. I still suffer from small breakouts on my forehead and the mask area, any rubbing from a hat or the mask will make my skin flare up - it's pretty sensitive, but I do find this very hydrating and I'm impressed with the brand/cost. I'll try their azaelic acid next to help with the breakouts.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This my skin love serum, you will be able to see results in 3 weeks. I am using this at night and I could tell that my face is brighter. It has a little thick consistency which you can control and be enough to be spread all over the face. Most the serums are so expensive but this is affordable and effective! Buy it!

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

It’s actually have the best ingredients Niacinamide and hyaluronic acid are my favorite ingredients so glad to find this Hope this help ( give me a like)

2927e6f7-782d-4ce9-b433-ed77f535d7ad
7d4e3267-bbaf-4faf-b160-049fdf28db08
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is such a hydrating and brightening serum! I have been using it for a couple of weeks now, it is working on my hyper-pigmentation. I use it for both morning and evening skin care routine (morning with vitamin C), but since the consistency of the serum is thick yet spreads well, so I still have 3/4 to finish the product. It doesn't sting my eyes, it is gentle enough and effective serum for skin brightening!