Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I've been using the Cos De Baha Centella Serum for a couple of months and I really like it so I decided to also purchase the Centella Facial Toner. It helps calm down any redness or rashes on my face and does a great job keeping my skin moisturized. I also use other Cos De Baha products because they are reasonably priced.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The toner has a very thin texture and I love how soothing it is. I often use it to dillute strong serums as I have very sensitive skin and it does the job very well! I also love how affordable it is for the size and the high percentage of centella asiatica extract. I'm not a big fan of the packaging though, I wish it came with a pump which is less messy as I don't use cotton pads, but it's not a big inconvenience.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

As long as I understand the centella- the main ingredient in this tonner is for combo type of skin and I can tell you it works on my face brilliantly. No irritation whatsoever, no scent, the size is good, I use it every day. The composition of this tonner is perfect and very natural

first time to try a centella toner. as i wish to incorporate more centella's in my routine.. switching from cosrx's aha/bha toner as i dont see much changes in my skin texture. will update when i finish this bottle if there will be surprising changes😁

7350e7ff-bfd4-48b7-8437-3e37620011d9
f9382c45-58c4-4f3d-8beb-8b0f3e977ec0
Posted on May 25, 2022

Great quality. Feels soothing and hydrating on the skin. Calms redness to a certain extent. Very gentle, never irritated my skin. No scent. Fragrance-free and fungal acne safe.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This is the best toner I've ever used in my life! ...Well tbh I've only used like two toners before...but still this toner is great! Unlike the previous toners I've used, this toner is very moisturizing and gentle. It actually does heal & calm down my sensitive skin, like centella is supposed to do, and allows me to use more intense products like azelaic acid. And it pairs beautifully with the Cos De Baha Centella Gel Cream! And a huge benefit of this toner that I wasn't expecting is that it's clearing the few pimples on my face! Seriously all my pimples are slowly fading away like magic each day I use this product! I'm guessing the reason for this is due to the high amount of aloe barbadensis leaf extract in this toner, and I've heard one of the many benefits of aloe is clearing acne! The only not-great thing about this toner is the watery composition and frequency of it. It makes it very hard to spread around my face using my hands without using a lot more toner than I need to, but since it's so watery I can probably just put it in a spray bottle and spray it on my face easy. Overall this toner is amazing quality! Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Recently I bought a few products from this brand, which is new to me. I love that chemical free ingredient list is important the them. This toner is great. I use it in conjunction with the serum and the gel cream . No complaints😀.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Very thin texture like water, but hydrating. Dispenser works very well with no drips down bottle. Nice ingredient list. Not scented except for a very subtle florally smell from the extracts. Good value too!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I like this toner. Its great for sensitive skin . It's also gentle and it moisturizes very well. I use it morning and night. I think it will benefit every skin type and has a great composition. It's also a great size and has attractive packaging .

KatKat
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I have oily skin with closed comedones. I found this tonic very gentle, not dry my skin at all. It even moisturizes it.

5b8c14be-1d19-4010-a133-4864da099378