Posted on May 23, 2022

Love this ingredient. It’s calming, soothing, perfect for all skin types, and can be used in combination with a lot of other ingredients, just to give your face a nice moisturizing boost. I have oily skin and I use it day and night with a chemical exfoliant or alone and I would repurchase obviously! Love it

Posted on May 14, 2022

before I use centerline serum from Huxley. I got good result but price was too high. this one gives me same result for much more less money

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Centella is another name for Gotu kola, which is a plant known to be useful for many skin issues. This lovely serum is very helpful if you have dry skin and it isn't tested on animals.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I've only used this once but so far I like it. I especially like that it is scent free and that the ingredients are chemical free.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This brand is fairly new to me but I love their products. I use this serum in conjunction with their gel cream and toner and they all do a great job. Also, chemical free ingredient list is important to me. Love it😀

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This serum is very nice quality! The ingredients are minimal and gentle for sensitive skin. The frequency and composition of the serum is like a thick oil and it spreads across my face easily with 2-3 drops. I use it twice a day just for added hydration to my routine and it does a great job!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Centella is my go to serum for my skin anti-inflammatory purposes.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Love all products that contain centella. Very gentle and moisturizing HA serum, good natural composition, calming and refreshing, good in combination with other products

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I'm a serum addict. This has a nice, silky feel and absorbs well into my skin. Great addition to my product regime.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love this serum, use daily after washing my face before applying any actives