Posted on Apr 7, 2022
In love with this serum

Excellent product. The packaging is great and the pipette is great for dosing. The product is thick enough not to drip while applied, but it absorbs well. My skin is beautiful, firm, I think all the smaller wrinkles are gone. Just make no mistake, as someone who has been using retinol for a long time I started to apply it every night, which caused a little irritation. This is a high percentage though, so be careful. As soon as I reduced the use to two or three times a week, my face returned to normal. All recommendations for the serum, I will definitely buy it again.

13b86bbf-e30f-47a0-972e-b8426b600ef1
2c5b97d0-9584-4c4b-bf29-dbcc1b960c19
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This serum has no smell and a nice texture, a medium thickness, that allows it to spread well. I used a 10ml bottle of Artnaturals retinol serum before, which would dry too quickly to spread evenly on my skin and smelled funny. This is my first time using the Cos de Baha brand, and I'm impressed. The bottle is all plastic and looks very elegant. I've only used retinol for 2 months (starting with the other brand I mentioned). Within 1 month of nightly use, I achieved very clear, bright, soft, and smooth skin. I hope to maintain this with this new bottle, which I think should last about 6 months. I like that the ingredients are shown on the bottle in English.

bac4ce48-16a3-4f1e-b617-5b7314d2e5d8
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have used another brand before so i'm used to retinol, but this one is with a highest persentage so I started using it just twice a week. I already started seeing results with my acne scars and my darks spots. It started having shrinking effect in my pores. It has like a peeling effect on the face wich helps with refining the surface of the skin. Very good quality product. As of the size, i think it will take me months, thanks Iherb

3f5db7da-bc2e-4cb2-b5d6-e4f6cb0e4c65

It's one of the best quality products for those who are getting familiar with retinoids. The serum has no scent at all. The texture is not too oily, it's something between oil and gel, and it gets absorbed in just 10-15 min. I've been using Cos de Baha Retinol for more than a month and I must say it works, although slowly! My skin peeled a bit and I made a pause, but you should be patient and resume after your skin gets some rest )) This retinol serum is produced in a dark bottle. Remember retinol becomes ineffective in sunlight, so be sure to use it in winter (north hemisphere)), and apply sunscreen if there is at least a little bit of sun!

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Such a great price for what you receive. It has really helps my skin.. It has really helped my skin. Crazy something this inexpensive can effaced your skin. before you use this . make sure your face is dry when you apply it , don't use it on your neck . depending on your skin and how use to regional you are your skin might peel. Don't mix it with any acids

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Great serum!!! My mom has been using other serum, which is more expensive, and she wanted to try this one, for almost half the price, it had almost the same results!!! it really helped with her wrinkles, it's slower, but definitely can see her forehead getting more smooth lol

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I use this on a nightly basis because it does not cause retinol-induced dryness or irritation. It is gentle, but effective. My skin has overall brightened and the thinning skin (age 34) around my under eyes have thickened to show less shadows. I no longer wear makeup to hide the shadows around the inner under-eye area. I use this retinol serum along with Cos de Baha's vitamin C serum to tackle several dark circle issues around my eyes. I do not use a dedicated eye serum since they are too expensive and do not solve the issues I have about my eyes. This serum, however, does. It also helps with preventing cystic acne breakouts. I am so happy iherb has this brand in stock. There are very few retinol serums this gentle at this price range. My skin is brighter, clearer, and a bit younger looking for it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I, actually, surprised of the quality of this serum considering how cheap it is. I see and feel that it works. Love the potency of formulation and a dark glass packaging and the size of it. You only need 2 drops for 2-3 times a week so 30 ml will be enough for a long time.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Be careful because it's a high strength retinol, and it may cause a lot of irritation on the skin if you haven't used retinol before. I used to buy the ordinary's 1% retinol but I think I'm gonna use this one until I find something better. Nice thick consistency, it's really hidrating. My skin hasn't been this smooth in a long time 😋

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I’m not new of retinol, but the previous I used was 0,5% only. The product came sealed package in a dark bottle, no scent, bit thick (not oily) but very fast absorbed and doesn’t give my skin any sensitive reaction. Love the composition such a complete ingredients, been use for 3 days in row, I’ll b back for further progress

9d598d16-33c3-402e-bc4c-c4b62e976d46