Posted on May 19, 2022
It’s just a must have!!

I really love this serum, it is very effective for my combination and sensitive skin, my skin with it looks more even in color, less age spots and a more elastic texture. I use 2 drops on dry clean skin, after it absorbed cover it with moisturiser, but don’t mix it with Acids or Vit C , but it’s compatible with Niacinamide I definitely recommend

641c6c1d-f358-44d9-a5fb-39de3b0166d7

value for money.....with a big bottle, I bought when discounted. I am always satisfied with this Korean manufacturer. I have used this product before and had a hard time finding it in my country. but I'm happy to find it here. So far I've used several retinol serums, but I like this serum the most, it doesn't dry out my skin and My skin tone is getting better

acde9502-3a0a-4256-948e-5a5adae31c15
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I've been using it for a couple of weeks, so far I can say good things about it. Easy to absorb, no greasy feeling, pleasant to the skin. it doesn’t irritate my skin even though i use it every night in my routine. I notice that it smoothes the skin. It doesn't smell. Its packaging is also very hearty. So far proven, I'm glad I was able to buy it in action.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love everything retinol. This makes my skin instantly tight and smooth. The result lasts for hours and is visible. I wish they made a product with more than 2.5% retinol! For some reason, all serums are topped at this number. I would buy a product with more than 2.5% retinol for sure.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

My mature, resistant pigmented combo skin did't experience any bad reactions, in fact I noticed my pores reduced, my melasma is clearing up a little bit and skin feels more supple. I've been using 1 drop for my entire after tonic every night before bed. No night cream needed. Wash my face in the morning and apply sunscreen after moisturizing. It's oily-like texture when it comes out of the bottle, but skin absorbs it well after applying. No scent. Exccellent size for the price!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I got this because I was having trouble finding a retinol night cream with a nice essential oil fragrance. Most are fragrance free or perfumed. So I use this in conjunction with a non-retinol night cream, and I have noticed a smoothing of fine lines. The scent is pleasant and lavendery, but very mild. The dropper is not the greatest.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I've been using this product for about more than a month now and I have yet to see some great results like softening of thin wrinkle lines. However, I do have very sensitive skin and some of the strong retin-a have caused reactions and I was so happy this didn't cause any reaction or irritation to my skin given that it's quite strong (2.5). I will wait and see if over time it will show better results before I order another bottle.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is my second purchase of this product. I liked the texture (oil that may be used on top of the toner), I use it each night. I did not feel any discomfort or dryness if my skin, however my skin is usually fine with retinol products and they don't cause any irritations. I liked the effect after using my first serum, so ordered again

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

r I really like this product but I can't use it in summer because my skin is gentle and sensitive. I use once a week only before bed

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It's quiet strong serum, my skin got used to it after a few weeks, was sensitive from the beginning. However I feel it's working, I use 3 times a week at night. DO NOT use in the morning routine.