Posted on May 29, 2022
Gentle exfoliating,

I have Tzone oily skin, with lots of black and white heads, and some pores around nose, Yes this watery acid minimized pores, I felt softer skin, but early to gudge about white heads. Almost no smell. Huge size for the price, this may goes too long for me, Excellent bottle, almost no scent, I only use at night. Will leave another FEEDBACK about white heads

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is a must for oily skin, does not irritate, helps with black heads and acne, evens out skin tone, can be used day and night (in the morning please use sunscreen when using exfoliants), I had this before and I cannot live without it now, the other one that is 4% in a serum from the same brand irritates my skin, this one is gentle and does the job. Love it

THIS IS A GOOD PROCDUCT, Just <15$ and you can get a good product, this is better than COSRX BHA, please DO NOT buy COSRX BHA 🙏🏼🙏🏼 I bought it and it doesn't work on my face, and my parents too 🤦🏼‍♂️. if you've never used a BHA it will give you a stinging sensation for about 20 seconds, but it works very well on the skin, absorbs quickly and is silky smooth 🙏🏼 I really love it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This is a fantastic strength of salicylic acid for anyone who has sensitive skin. The results take a little longer to see when compared to a higher strength SA, but you will see results while maintaining your skin’s protective barrier. I use it after toning and it absorbs fairly quickly. It has no scent and I’ve been really impressed with it so far. It definitely helps clear out oily pores which has minimized the appearance of breakouts.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Salicylic acid is an acid that's good for oily or combination skin, it helps to get rid of acne, blackheads, whiteheads and acne spots. My first salicylic acid product from iherb was Stridex 2% pads. Compared to it, this Cos De Baha liquid is odorless. This product is quickly absorbed, leaves a slight stickiness, requires applying a cream afterwards, otherwise it tightens the face. Regular use of salicylic acid products keeps my skin in good condition. The manufacturer indicated 2% acid on the package, while the composition contains Salicylic Acid and Betaine Salicylate. And since there cannot be more than 2% in skincare products, I conclude that there is less than 2% of pure salicylic acid. This product is clearly milder than Stridex, but still working. I would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This one is super for my skin, the one I have from Benton has lesser percentage of salicylic acid but this one works just fine! Just don’t use it on a daily basis 😉

03850749-85e8-4c5c-aae9-f3a84e85636e
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

this is a bit of a dupe for PC 2 percent salicylic acid liquid. it's liquidy but also feels a bit oily when you apply it. it works well on blackheads and generally to clarify the pores.

7311dc3d-6f57-46df-8567-7243a22f4049
894f8e08-7ec9-4ff1-aaec-30ffdd247b73
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I would compare this to Paulas Choice BH toner. This is sorta inbetween a toner and a serum though. Its alot cheaper than Paulas Choice and you get such a large amount. It dosent irritate my skin at all and theres no scent.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I think with constant use, this product might be effective. There is a tingly feeling when you first apply it (so it feels like it's working!) but I don't think I'm using it frequently enough (only about once a week)... The recommended usage is about 3x/week I think. Seems like a good quality product and the package it comes in is a good size bottle that should last a while.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Helps to lighten scar too! However be prepared for some pop ups for the first few days or couple of weeks and enjoy easy manageable skin for the days ahead!