Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Great way to test

I've liked COSRX for a while, so I was happy to be able to try out this kit. The size of each product is good, enough to be able to get an idea of the effectiveness. No redness or breakouts for my sensitive skin, but I recommend patch-testing first. Relatively light texture, maybe not moisturizing enough for dry skin the winter.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This kit is great for trying out some of Cosrx’s best hydration products aka their propolis line. I love all 3 products, they have nice scent and aren’t irritating, good for sensitive skin, and moisturizing. Amazing for the winter season and especially helpful for travelling. I wish it was a little less in price but compared to other trial kits this is very affordable. Love!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Great size to test the products they should last you about two weeks Toner: doesn’t feel stripping and feels very hydrating Ampoule : you would think it’s too heavy but after you emulsify it and spread it on your face it feels light Cream: the texture is so soft and light and very hydrating Overall I recommend this package for every skin type

Ornexi
Posted on May 28, 2022

I love that they have 3 steps program, it says toner -> ampoule -> cream, don't skip any step, otherwise you won't feel the magic of this combination. Products have a soft light scent, texture of all the items is gentle to skin, fits perfectly sensitive, dry, easy-irritating skin. The size of all items is quite small, but it's enough for aprox. 2 weeks - enough time to see/feel the result. Works great as a moisturizer. Using honey products for skin has many benefits, like moisturises the skin deeply, acts as a pore cleanser, gentle exfoliator, lightens scars, useful in sunburn, fights acne and pimples, reverses age, adds a natural glow. The quality overall is amazing, highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I’ve been trying product after product trying to simplify my routine to just a few steps, especially in the morning. Thanks to this, I’ve done it. I bought the full sizes immediately. My dry, dehydrated skin was instantly plump and dewy - borderline glass skin after just one use.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

A nice way to try out the honey products without buying a whole product. I liked the cream and the ampule - they are really moisturizing and not heavy on the skin, did not like the toner - didn't see any difference without it. Now I know what to buy and what to not buy. :)

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought the bigger cream because it’s so nice on the skin and I love that there is no smell. The toner is juste fantastique it helped my skin in a week You are better off buying the full products to save money, but if you just want to try them go for it

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Love all my cosrx products but wanted to try before I bought any of these so quality and size of this package great benefits my skin and will buy full size they moisturise my skin and leave it glowing

Posted on May 24, 2022

what lovely products . The moisturizer is so nice for day use under sunscreen and makeup. Skin feels so soft and smooth. I have sensitive dry skin and had no issues. Great way to try this range. I didn't detect any scent either.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

These are all great products on their own. They make a great travel kit. There isn't really a smell which I really like. Very moisturizing, hydrating but I am able to use these products any season all year round.