Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I personally use this product after all hydrating and active steps and before moisturizer. It is a thick gel consistency that creates a beautiful layer that hugs in water. As well, the propolis and honey in high concentrations help with skin tone and their antibacterial properties have numerous other benefits. Give it a try!!!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I have been using this for a few months and love it for its ability to seal in hydration. I wake up with skin that looks calm and hydrated, with less redness and less visible pores. I was initially expecting more of a cream, but it's actually a light gel-like consistency, and it works perfectly as a top layer to seal in hydration at the end of my routine. It's a little bit sticky at first, but it does absorb/dry down after a while. The bottle is small, but a little bit goes a long way, especially if you use it on top of your normal moisturizer instead of as a standalone mask. I'm not sure if its because of the beeswax it contains, but I've noticed that it seems to be important to wash this off well if using daily, or else I seem to wind up with little pimples here and there. I either wash extra well with my normal cleanser, or use an oil cleanser, and have no problems.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This mask is heaven for dry skins. After reading some reviews I was expecting a thicker substance but no, it's like a soft gel and it penetrates well into the skin. Overnight, or if you choose to spoil yourself on a Sunday afternoon. Skin is soft and beautiful after this. The scent is faint and pleasant. The only small drawback is the size, only 60ml ... it's small and won't last too long. But I try and use it cautiously, alternating with other masks. Quality is great with Cosrx, I like the package too, better than in a jar I believe. I also have another mask from Cosrx, the Rice Mask, and some essences as well - I really like this brand. I have a little preference pour these masks over the sheet ones, having the impression (right or wrong) that they work better. For all ages surely, everybody might benefit from this great mask I am sure.

It's very similar to the discontinued Cosrx Ultimate Moisturizing Honey Overnight Mask, but also a little thicker. I was using the discontinued product during the day as my moisturizer, this product is a bit more problematic because, despite being well absorbed by the skin, the skin stays sticky, therefore not the best candidate as a daily moisturizer.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

As expected from other reviews, it's a nice gel mask that is sticky at first but give it 30 minutes to set and it's good to go for the pillow. I bought it because someone reviewed that it helped their skin redness. I'm a zit picker and have lots of red spots, either because using this nightly has encouraged me to take better care of my skin or because of the effects from the gel (maybe both) my redness has reduced! Virtually no smell, very light honey scent. I'm 27 years old with moderate to oily skin and I love it. Haven't noticed any negative side effects. Would highly recommend especially for the stellar price.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I switched over from another kbeauty overnight mask that was costing a bit more money than I liked. The Cosrx propolis honey mask is really lovely! The consistency isn't as thick as you would think it would be since it has honey. It's very spreadable and absorbs well, so your pillow doesn't stick to your face while you sleep! What's also nice is that it has no scent. I use this maybe twice a week, just to give my skin a bit of a hydration boost, and on top of that, this mask calms down a bit of the redness I get from seasonal allergies. So if you're looking for a hydrating, scentless and gentle mask to give your skin an extra glass of hydration, I highly recommend this!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This becomes what I use to replace my irritating retinol routine. This product really softens and moisturizes my face well. It has quite a light honey scent. I like its package : simple but nice. I don't know if it will irritate other sensitive skins, but mine is perfectly fine with it.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is such a great product. I use it during the night on my whole face and under my eyes during the day. It’s so motorzinho and calming. I wake up with the skin so hydrated. It’s not so sticky and not oil. Much better than slugging with Vaseline.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I have a sensitive skin and my face can be red sometimes. The benefits of this products are that you don't need to wash it off from your face. It is used in the last step off your night routine. The scent is really nice, honey! My skin feels moisturised in the morning! you can do a very long time with this product because of the size en you don't have to use it every day. Me personally do it like 3 times a week

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This is good mask for a regular hydration. It smells nice, it’s not sticky, not that fast absorbing but I actually like that, it is a part of my ritual when using this mask. I use it once or twice a week, when I’m lazy for my whole night routine. I put a mask on, prepare a cup of tea and grab a book or a remote. In the morning my skin is soft and glows. Will see is it good enough in the winter time.