Page 1 - Reviews - Country Life, Coenzyme B-Complex, Advanced, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I'd say the boost felt from this B complex is always immediate and consistent. Excellent blend of high quality ingredients. I like how they put coezymated and readily available B-Vitamins in this mix. Much better from standard B Caps which need liver processing to become activated most of the Bs are ready to use by the body. Leave a like if you found this comment useful.

3733cd90-0a8e-418f-a455-71513ec7348d
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

One of the best B vitamin complexes available on the market. I'd say the boost felt from this B complex is always immediate and consistent. Excellent blend of high-quality ingredients. I like how they put cremated and readily available B-Vitamins in this mix. Much better than standard B Caps which need liver processing to become activated most of the Bs are ready to use by the body. Probably the only supplement complex that has all Bs in one. The size of the capsule is ok. It is not small but not too big either. The taste is ok too. Tastes like nothing as it is a capsule. Packaging is secure. I believe it is a high-quality supplement with good ingredient composition and nutrition value. Was this review helpful? If so press the thumbs up!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My son told me about this vitamin B-complex. I've taken them for a few weeks now and have not been disappointed. I feel more energy and haven't noticed any negatives or side effects at all. The caps are packaged well and easy to swallow. I highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

What stops this B-complex from being Number 1, the confusion over its folate content. I do think Country Life is a bit misleading, pointing out it contains Quatrefolic (Methyltetrahydrofolate) as higlighted on the packaging and ingredients and yet the majority folate is cheap folic acid. Why does your "Coenzyme B-Complex," product have this and not your "Advanced"?This is my only complaint. Just fix your fomulation, and sell a better quality product. Don't be misleading. It is 1 star away from being a perfect product. It is a mostly well formulted product otherwise (other than folate confusion), with vitamin levels not too strong and complimentary vitamins it needs and not overbloated with other vitamins I don't need.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Love this brand as it has activated b vitamins which is important for absorption and especially people with MTHFR they need this activated version of b , you need to avoid the synthetic man made vit b which is in so many other brands as syntheticfokic acid blocks receptors whereas methyl folate does not and is absorbed well .. this brand is safe

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Its my second pack of this product, but one of my favorite. I only take 1 capsul in the morning. Gives me energy, improves mood and my skin looks much more better. Iam very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I have beem taking b complex for awhile, took other brands, but it ends up they all have synthetic form of vitamin B. This brand's for formulation is great! It is not synthetic form which my doctor approved. Would recommend this b complex

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I've been taking this B-complex for several months and am very pleased with the results. I have adequate energy and there's no niacin flush or aftertaste. This is a quality product.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Great product. I really notice a difference since i take it. I had tingling in my hands and if i take these tablets it is totally gone.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

11 B vitamins at once. Easy assimilation by the body. Presence of lipolic acid. High concentration of B vitamins, which allows you to take capsules not every day, but every other day. For a long time. Convenient capsule shape. Excellent value for money and quality