Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Shiny and healthy hair after using this product! I really like texture. I feel soft and moisturized my hair after using this treatment. I’m really happy wit this products. My scalp is becoming more clean and moisturized. I love this product and how it effects to my hair♥️♥️♥️ Size is big!

83a67abd-e035-4ef6-983d-9273696250dd

Decided to go for this product since I watched the youtube recommendation from the famous blogger Elena. I just love the scent, the package. This product is very nourishing and rich. Makes hair soft and luxurious. I feel that the moisturizing effect is just 10 out of 10. Highly recommend, price = quality!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good quality hair treatment. Moisturising and nourishing for the hair. I apply this only to my ends and never on the scalp because i have oily hair that are still dry at the ends. This mask does not give me a wow effect I was hoping for, but I do have straight, healthy natural hair, so not many products actually work instantly and dramatically on my hair.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Smells amazing. Use it once a week. Use it on my middle length hair, leave it for 15 min and wash it off. And voila, my hair feels light and healthy. I love that they came up with a big package instead of small size one time treatments.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

it's a good protein mask for the hair. makes it smooth and manageable. having said that, I don't find it to be better than other more affordable options so I don't think I will repurchase.the scent is lovely and the package is convenient to use.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Very useful products, after which your hair will look healthier and beautiful, especially if you leave it on your hair for about 20 min under heat.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I tried shampoo and conditioner of this brand. But never tried this hair treatment. Recently I’ve been having my hair very dry and hard to brush And this mask is my saver. I used just once . And already see a result

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Very soft and straight hair after using it. I am happy with the product

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

After using Hair Treatment my hair quickly gets fat. Applied only from the middle of the hair to the bottom!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

One of the best hair masks