Posted on Feb 11, 2022
Easy to use face wash that’s ok for the beard too

Easy to use face wash that’s ok for the beard too, the scent isn’t too overpowering. Leaves your face feeling clean and dry. The bottle is a good size and maybe best suited for the shower than the bathroom sink, so that’s how I’ll be using it. I have sensitive skin and it seems gentle enough to use frequently without any bad effect.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I use this as a face wash only. That said - I like the smell, and it doesn't strip my skin of moisture nor leave it excessively oily. The odor is fairly robust and very strong on the essential-oils, with a deep but bright blend of scents. A little of this goes a long way, and while it does not foam a lot, it lathers effectively. A good wake-up product without being too jarring!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

My husband likes the Cremo shampoo and body wash I bought, so do I. So I want to try this 2 in 1 face wash. We love Cremo very much!

giuly
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Great scent, not so foamy but easy to wash. it is gentle to the skin. i use it everyday. Size could be bigger but it is composed of great quality ingredients

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

My boyfriend says this is decent, but he is not a big fan of the scent. It smells like a cedar forest, I don't mind the scent.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Good beard wash. I use it every day and it doesn't irritate my skin underneath. However i wouldn't use this as a face wash since it has perfumes and they tend to irritate your skin if it is too sensitive.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

the scent is great, good quality, the size is nice, used only once and feeling great, will use more frequent.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love the scent. Nicw feel on the beard. Excellent value

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Smells just like at barber’s

Posted on Jun 18, 2021