Posted on Mar 16, 2022
很好!

My husband love Cremo products very much. His feedback compare to the previous Japanese shower gel is, this one is less chemical. After he comes out of the bathroom, it was very attractive. Although it’s a little pricier than other brands, it only takes half, or even a third of the amount to foam and clean the whole body.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Smells real nice but it dries my skin so I’m alternating this soap with other soap that is more moisturizing. Still liking it. I like the relaxing effect of the scent. It gives a long lasting scent. More gentle that the other scents. Also, nice packaging suitable for gifts. Might purchase this again.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

LOVE the smell of this, almost smells like a cologne. Probably my favourite smelling Cremo body wash that I've tried. The scent lingers for quite a while which is always nice. Bottle is also nice and large. My only problem with it ( and why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 ) is that it doesn't lather up that well, so you need to use more of it compared to other body washes I've used like Bath and body works.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I bought the shampoo with the same scent. So I guess I will smell silver water and birth from top to toe after the shower. Many people love its scent, I hope I do too.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I got one of each fragrance for my boys for Christmas stockings. It smells so good! Not obnoxious like most teen fragrance in body wash. I'll definitely buy again!

Mummyummy
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I bought this for my husband, he loves the fragrance and lather well. Will get more of other fragrances for hubby to try. Happy to have this as a great gift and it makes the bathroom Classy! Thank you iherb for the speedy delivery!

Posted on May 30, 2022

The scent is amazing! High quality and perfect size. It makes you feel fresh, crispy clean and moisturized.

fb440dc9-8aa7-4e6f-b845-4b27a0983b05
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

smell super good, the best i like in cremo shower series.

69b9b516-cb66-4e04-a6c7-e3193ed99bac
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

smells so good!! my husband loves it and he smells great after using it! great quality body wash and good size