lyuan
Posted on Sep 24, 2021
No bad - I am still deciding

I am fairly new to the Cremo brand. The body soap and shampoo are definitely premium products. This is just a nice simple face wash. Nothing special. I don't know if it is worth paying for the brand name here vs other brands like Bulldog.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Mediocre and forgettable, but no unpleasant surprises or experiences either.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Soft and gentle on the skin.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Really nice product for man

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

good for everyday use and got great price as well !!!!!!

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

great product!

thanq4heal
Posted on May 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Regular cleanser, lathers well with a small amount. I use in the morning and in the evening. The aroma is old school. There are more interesting washrooms on the site.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

For the first time in my life I decided to try a wash, I had never thought about it before. And the first wash was CREMO. Excellent packaging, benefits for the face and a cool composition. Quality without question, excellent, gentle foam makes my age younger. The benefits are limitless. The composition is perfect. The frequency of use is morning and evening. Suitable for sensitive skin and creates hydration for the face.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it. Pleasant, does not irritate or dry the skin. After washing, there are pleasant consequences. Good quality goods and in convenient packaging, easy to use.