Posted on May 8, 2022

This is my favorite shave cream. I was so happy when I saw iHerb carries it, as I live outside the US, and I can't find it around here. It has a really nice, light smell--kind of like grapefruit. It lathers real nice. A little goes a long way if you apply with a shave-brush. It's the best.

Posted on May 2, 2022

So its has been a while since i shaved my leg so the hair is thick and long when i used this i was so surprised because i used a cheap razor that would usually cut me but with this shave cream it was soo smooth it glided very easily and shaved everything it was a satisfying shave, the scent is refreshing citrus i was surprised as well that it didn’t irritate me, my skin is sensitive but this product worked well, very good!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is by far the best shaving cream I have ever used and I've been using it for 3+ years now. I'm so happy iHerb stock Cremo. My skin is quite sensitive and reacts easily to shaving. Prior to using Cremo Shave Cream my skin, especially around the neck area, would looks red and blotchy and feel like it was on fire after shaving. I tried so many different razors and shave gels, creams and foams over the years and nothing worked to diffuse the irritation. I shave in the shower and as soon as I got out the first thing I had to do was splash on an alcohol-free hydrating toner to cool my skin down. It was awful. I did some research and came across Cremo Shave Cream which I bought and also spoke to my local shaver shop who highly recommended Gillette Pro Glide razor blades. Used together, it completely changed my shaving experience for the better. I get an extremely close shave and my skin is comfortable afterwards (I still like to use the alcohol-free toner because I like the refreshing feel) with looking red, irritated or burning. The shave cream is thick and I find that I need a decent walnut size amount to generously cover my beard. Incidentally I shave ever other day and my stubble is dark and on the thicker side. One thing to note is the cream easily rinses out of the blade and I mention this because some shave creams I've tried blocks them up and is hard to rinse out. The scent of mild and pleasant which doesn't bother me. I have only ever tried the Cremo Original Shave Creme and because it works for me I'm too afraid to try one of the other scents Cremo offers in case it doesn't agree with me. Besides, I'm not a fan of highly fragranced skin products. I love it and highly recommend Cremo Original Shave Cream. For as long as they continue making it, I will buy it.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I find it pretty much comparable to the Giovanni shaving cream I'd been using. I have a heavy beard and find this brand offers a smooth shave.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Best Cream for me even of I have to import it from US to EU. 4 tubes serve me for 4 years….

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Even much more expensive shaving products can’t give me such a smooth, clean, and nick-free shave.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I love it , I love shaving with it and also convince both my dad and brother to buy more.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Well work the money. Been using this for years and still can't find a better shaving cream.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Bought this after my other brand was discontinued. It has a light scent and lathers well. I like it.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

My husband loves this stuff - will never use traditional foam again