Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I made 2 purchase for the shaving cream from cremo, i like the smell of this sandalwood. The shaving cream works wonders for me and i have no plan to change to other brand from now on. And the important thing, there is no pimple after using this shaving cream.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very good scent long lasting and pleasant smell. can use the bottle for over a month so its well worth the price tag and quality is exceptional. would order again with out hesitation probably not change brands. I work in hot middle eastern weather and this manages to last through all of that

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My daughter loves this shave cream. The scent Is very refreshing. She is under 20 years old and uses this daily. The quality is excellent and she only uses this brand. She likes that this product is gentle and not dry out her sensitive skin.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I am glad that I found this product. I travel extensively and this is a very packable produce. I have given up on gels and foams.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I used this to shave this morning, and wow, it has a straight up barber shop quality to it. Really really good. This is a little thicker than your standard shaving cream and it smells like you walked straight into a barber shop. I love sandalwood and this is a good fragrant shaving cream. Definitely going to keep trying Cremo products. Get a great shave and smell good.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Whatever the scent you get, the product is the best I’ve tried!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Really nice scent, glides wonderfully. Good to use, gentle and effective.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This is the best that I've used by a long shot... try it at least once.

giuly
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

nice scent and foam easily with brush. nice package and last for 3 months. make the skin smooth without need of aftershave.

purelake
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

The lather isn't as thick and cushiony as I'd like. I'm using it on my legs, though. Maybe for the face it's fine. The sandalwood scent is nice, and not too overpowering. I like it enough to use it but I probably wouldn't bother repurchasing.