Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Not what I was expecting

I was a bit disappointed in the face wash. Firstly, the scent isnt the same as the rest of the Cremo Distiller’s Blend products. It doesnt have the same pleasantness. Secondly, it fails to lather. That makes it particularly irritating as it feels like applying lotion to your face which you rinse off. :( And lastly, it does leave the skin quite oily, even if you use just small amounts. The quality of this face wash is definitely not on lines with some of the other Cremo product I own. Probably wont be ordering it again.

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I have liked this scent since I first tried it. iHerb made getting all of my Cremo beard care supplies super easy. I will be back for more.

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought my son as a gift on February 23, I hope he likes it. Took on the advice of numerous positive reviews. My son liked the tool and I'm happy that I guessed it with a gift. I recommend.

df827b67-71ce-42a4-ac26-1e6ba0e62018
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

delicious scent. Quality-wise, it's easy to use, but it doesn't make the best lather. In terms of price for the size, it is very good. The beard is soft, but I have tried better ones, such as Beard Guyz

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Simplified

The smell is as expected, more suitable for short mustaches

Posted on May 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

High quality refreshing scent and excellent texture

Posted on Jul 6, 2021