Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Before taking this supplement, I used to have to go to the bathroom a few times during the night which interrupted my sleep. After taking this, I usually only have to get up once a night or sometimes I sleep through the night.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Repeat purchase. It really effectively control the number of times needed to go toilet.

44c4da1f-8ab5-4bae-aa5a-82275a5bdd4a
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great product. I am seeing improvement with bladder issues after using for 2 weeks.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Not absolutely sure yet how well these are working, but I am already noticing an improvement after just a couple of weeks. Thanks.

Posted on May 2, 2021

I love it. It really works. My second order and I noticed by the second order, I wasn't leaking anymore. I try to empty my bladder regularly and take this. Very happy.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Received promptly . Have yet to try out . Hope its ingredient quality works well to control bladder urination frequency .

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

good quality & ingredient, benefit to diet

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Excellent product continue recommend it

Posted on Jun 16, 2020

I will definitely be purchasing this in the future, told my Mom and now she's finally found something other than surgery that works perfectly. So 2 happy customers here!

Posted on Jan 18, 2020

we use this product on a regular basis and find it as a reliable product for bladder support,and would recommend it