Posted on Jun 1, 2022

The product is a great quality one, the ingredients on it are very safe for even my mom who has cancer, to take them. The dosage is perfect and it has no taste so I can added it to any beverage. I've been noticing the benefits with only 2 two weeks!! I love it!!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This actually mixes pretty well and is flavorless. It definitely causes flatulence, however, it helps with a lot of symptoms of IBS. My bathroom trips were much more pleasant. It made me go to the bathroom more for like a day of taking it, but after that I was pretty much set.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I had been excited to try HMO's for a few years but availability in Australia was bad. This seems to be the only HMO product on iHerb so far (except for infant formulas). I have IBS-C and ME/CFS - it does seem to help a bit with the constipation. I have been taking just 1 sachet per day. It is mildly sweet but otherwise flavourless. It mixes well with hot and cold liquids. The sachets are convenient but also create a lot of waste and increase the cost. From the scientific literature, it seems though that XOS promotes a slightly wider range of species at a lower dose and much lower cost than these HMO's. So I will be using XOS instead. NOW Foods does a small bottle of XOS powder.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

You are going to hear a lot about Human Milk Oligosaccharides(HMO’s) in the next 5 years. There is a very good reason for that, these fibers that are naturalytelser found i mothersmilk are excellent for your gut. They feed Health promoting bifidobacterium species in you gut

Posted on May 29, 2022

I passed some gas only the first days, when my digestive system was getting accustomed to the prebiotic. It's not been a miracle, but it somewhat worked. I have no complaints.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

My IBS-D is better, my doctor told me that there was not much you could do about IBS-D. But Curtrelle support has helped. For the last 4 years I was afraid to leave my home, I was scared I would have an accident, not being near a bathroom. Thank yo.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I can say that I felt a good change after using this product for almost a week now, feeling better every day.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Had a terrible flare up and in just a few days I was feeling much better.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality indicated on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

It has improved my symptoms and provided significant relief. Good product that I would recommend.