Posted on May 25, 2022

I love it , it really makes my nails shine , it really benefits my nails i have never used a great nail polisher like this one I highly recommend, the size of it is just perfect and it’s high quality, when i use it i feel like i went to a salon to have my nails done.

73d0b0f6-d899-47e0-bf60-2a5dc47770d1
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have been dealing with flaking nails for months. I have tried different moisturizers and strengthening products from many companies. I ran across this on iherb and decided to try - it does not cost much. And it works! Since I started using this regularly, my nails have stopped flaking. And the nails are soft and shiny, they have very natural and healthy look. I recommend reading the instructions before use: The first side is only to be used in one direction, otherwise you could harm your nails. Only downside, the block itself is rather soft (made from sponge) so after some use the sides are not as straight/stiff.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Lightweight, handy and works great although I've just used it for the first time so I'm not sure how many uses I can get out of it before it wears out. Either way it's a bargain for the price. If my review helped you please mark thumb up, thanks 🙏❣️👍

I was surprised at how well I like and use this tool. Typically I don’t like the 4-way blocks, I only use 2 of the sides. With this item I am able use all sides. Each side does what it is labeled to do. It is convenient to have that in 1 tool. It is a quality product in my opinion and would consider buying again. Obviously the colors are fun and there is no scent.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The size is great, it is very comfortable to use. All sides work well so far, although they don’t seem to be able to last for long.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is good simple buffing block. It's larger than many others I've tried in the past. You can use it to smooth out bumpy ridges in the nails, and buff them until they're shiny if you prefer that look.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I really like all four sides of this. It's not the sturdiest, so the filing part likely won't last long, but it gives a good shine.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

These buffing blocks are great if you can't be bothered to repaint your nails every time you get a chip, or if you are like me, keep breaking them. Going through the different levels of grit will get you a nice smooth nail, and the more you buff the more shine you get. It looks like you are wearing clear glossy nail polish without any of the hassle or commitment that wearing nail polish brings! I totally recommend. Oh, and if you DO love your nail polish, the buffer block can also work in reverse - putting a bit of a dull rougher edge to your nails so the nail polish can adhere better. Either way, win! Well groomed thumbs up if I helped you at all, please!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It's a nice idea, but a bit hard to use. The shape makes it hard to get to the sides of the nails, and not just the front. I think in the future I will stick to regular nail files.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

It's easy to use, but because I used to use 3-way buffer stick, so I just feel like I have got one more step to have done with my shiny nails...